❀ Neeyum Naanum Sernthe Sellum Nerame! ❀

Author's note : I'm back after a long gap. Sorry to keep you'll waiting, but I guess it was needed.
Also, from this chapter, I have decided to give hints about the next chapter in the end, wherever needed. Do let me know what you think about it. Thanks & Happy Reading! 🤍

_______________

  #AustraliaDiaries - Chapter 2

It was a fresh new day in Australia. After a stroll in the neighbourhood, a delicious buffet dinner and a good night's sleep the previous day to get rid of the jet lag and travel tiredness, Roja and Arjun were up and ready, ready to explore the city with new vigour.

Roja : Sir, inniki enga sir porom?

Arjun : First Sydney Botanical Gardens Roja. Appram Sydney Harbour. Night view la Opera House polam nu plan, Rose'u.

Roja : Wow! Kekkave super ah irukku sir.

Arjun : Nee happy ah irukkanum Roja. Athuthan important. First Namma keela poi breakfast buffet la sapduvom. After a good breakfast, we can leave. Right?

Roja : Sure sir!

They headed straight to the breakfast hall, and a huge spread of western style breakfast was awaiting them.
There was a feast of cupcakes, croissants, salads, juices, omelettes and many more stuff.

Roja was staring at it all, wide eyed.

Roja : Enna sir Ithu, ivlo sapadu..
Juice eh 6 type irukku, coffee machine la 4 type coffee, ivlo flavour cupcakes, ivlo fruits, ivlo items ah😳

Arjun laughed at his innocent wife.

Arjun : Roja, Inga laam breakfast ippdithan irukkum. Inga nu illa, Europe, UK, USA enga ponalum ithuthan. Yean, Namma oor laye periya periya 5 star hotel la laam breakfast buffet ippdithan irukkum. Foreigners ippdithan sapduvanga.

Roja : Ivlo senja waste ah pooidatha sir?

Arjun : 😂Athellam aagathu Roja, Avanga sustainable disposal than pannuvanga. Nee vaa, Namma sapadalam, Enakku romba pasikidhu

Rojun dug into the feast. Roja was surprised to see even an Indian cuisine counter where a friendly looking Tamil chef was making piping hot dosas. She felt happy to see a familiar face, and engaged in a conversation with him.

Arjun meanwhile filled his plate with whatever he needed and reached his table. He began eating but Roja was nowhere to be found. Apparently the chef had grown so fond of the friendly Roja, that they both were talking away like old pals. Roja was busy enquiring about his family background and how he landed up in Sydney as a chef. And the chef also was detailing his story, happy to have found an Indian girl.

After a good 20 minutes, Roja realised the time.

Roja : Acho! Enna Roja Ithu, time kooda paakama appdi Enna pechu. Dosa vaanga vanthu 20 mins aachu. Itho dosa eduthutu vanthurren nu Arjun sir ta sollitu vanthom, Paavam Avar teduvaru.

She headed to the table hurriedly, only to find Arjun sitting there silently with an empty plate. Disappointment was written all over his face.