Chapter 32

Nandini reached the Saxsena Mansion & saw them standing at the entrance. She straight away went to her dad 's arm who was waiting for her with his arms wide open. He wrapped his arms around her and kiss the top of her head . Then she hugged everyone, at last she hugs her bhai & told him
Nan - I have done something! Before coming here, I wrote a letter telling everything they have done & begged aliya to tell the truth.
Har - ye jaruri nhi tha aur kya guarantee h ki aliya sach hi bolegi?
Nan - pehli baat hai ye jaruri tha. Usne sirf aapke saath galat nhi kiya hai, meri toh puri life hi barbaad kar di thi, agar aap log nhi hote toh pta nhi mera kya hota!
A voice from behind - aisa mat bolo na. She turned around and saw her boyfriend, friends standing there.
Nan - tum log yaha?
Ka - tumhe kya laga humse bina mile jaane denge tumhe? Nan chuckles & hugged him, he hugged back & she hugged everyone at last she went towards sid & hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around her and smash his lips on her. They break the kiss in need of oxygen.
Nan ( whisper to him) - I love you Sid
Sid - I love you more & kissed her cheek
An ( interrupt them) - Bohut hua, ab ye aliya ka kya chakkar hai?
Pi - he means vo sach hi q bolegi. Nan stayed by sid 's side. He holds her waist protectively
Nan - bata rahi hu ; arey aliya mere saath jaise behave kar rahi thi usse yehi lagta hai. She saw everyone was confused so she explained them.
Nan - guys, don't stress so much, I'm explaining
It seems that she knows that I don't love manik. She tries to help me for example when I am in same room as manik, he tries to come close to me and she distance himself by saying some excuse. I also think she sometimes feel guilty for what she has done!
Sa - agar aisi baat h toh I hope she confess everything ..
Lady - Bohut Baate ho gai. Now u both should go
Ka - arey wait nandu, Group Hug! They done it & Nanz & her dad sat in the car and drives off.................

They reached the airport & went to the private area. A jet was there, they entered inside & went to their respective rooms to take a nap.

At 7 am, Nanz woke up & went to the bathroom to do her business. She came out of the bathroom and thought to change her clothes. She took out her outfit & wore it

She tied her hair into loose ponytail & do some light makeup; with mascara & lip gloss etc

She tied her hair into loose ponytail & do some light makeup; with mascara & lip gloss etc. She went out of her room with her backpack & saw her dad sitting in front of the laptop and doing something. Nan sat beside him
Nan - whatcha doing dad?
Man - work!
Then, Nanz closed the laptop and put her headphone in one of his ears.
Nan - now close your eyes and relax. He obliged to her.
After sometime they land in the airport took their respective luggage, went to his car and drives off. Nanz sat comfortably in the back with her Dad. The driver whose name is Rohan is driving them to the destination.
Nan - so rohan u r from Paris?
Roh - no I grew up in Lucknow, India.
Nan - oh OK . They reached the place & they got down from the car and Nanz was in awe of the Mansion!
Man - come inside. To roh - u too come.
Roh - no sir. Mujhe ghar jaana hai, she must be waiting.
Man - OK & pls call me uncle. Rohan nods his head & went to his house ( he lives near the mansion)

The Mansion 👇👇

Flowers 👇👇

Bye bye readers! With Love, Shreya Upadhyay 1

Bye bye readers!
With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1 .