Chapter 45

In the evening , 7 pm, at the Penthouse.

After spending some quality time together, it's time for Teji to leave & Prem can't stop whining for her to stay .
Tej - Agar kisiko pata chala ki The Cold And Arrogant business man was whining like a child, they will have a heart attack!
Prem ( grins at her ) - So what? I behave like this only with you.
Tej - OK Now let me go , it's getting late
Prem - OK OK  give me a last hug. She hugged him & he wrapped his arms around her;
Tej ( mumbles ) - You are behaving as we are parting ways. Unfortunately he listens every word. He broke the hug
Prem ( sternly ) - Never I mean never say that , You are stuck with me forever 💕💕💕💕
Tej (pout cutely) - Sorry baby
Prem - By seeing your pouty face, mai gussa bhi nhi ho sakta hu. Then he peck her lips & kisses her forehead. She kisses his cheeks & went out to her car and drives off........

After half an hour, she reached home safely. She got down from the car, parked in the garage, took the keys in the hand and went inside. She straight away went to her room and locks the door behind her. She took her phone & sent a message to her boyfriend that she reached home safely.........

Meanwhile, at the Saxsena Mansion

It was dinner time, the elders sat in the dining table waiting for their kids.
Poo -  Ramu, bachho ko bula do!
Ra - Ji Mam

After sometime the kids came downstairs for dinner.
Nan - Dad, I think hume ek press conference rakhna chahiye to tell them about our engagement!
Rit - Ya ! But kab kare?
Div - Jab sab free ho uss din karte hai
Har - sunshine any special day? KarAnvi, PiyAnsh & sid se bhi confirm kar lo koi special day hai ki nahi??
Nan - I'll ask them about them.
Har - Mom, Dad kal Rathore Mansion mein dinner ke liye invite aaya hai.
Nan - Mai office se direct chali jaungi.
Har - me too
Div - Mai Maa Papa ko pick up kar lungi ghar se
Poo - u don't need to come Divi!
Div - Maa I will come home, I need to change also, we will go together
Rit - OK
After dinner , all went to their rooms by wishing good night & all.
Nanz enters inside her room and locks the door behind her & jumps on her soft bed . She took her phone & send a message to Sid wishes him goodnight & keep her phone on the side table & went to sleep with a smile on her face!!!....

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.