Chapter 38

Midnight 2 am, in Paris! Nanz was too tired to even move, she just wanted to sleep.
Nanz got down from the jet & started walking towards the car. She didn't inform anyone about her coming back except her fiancee ❤ .
Nanz saw Sid leaning infront of the car with phone in his hand!. She runs towards him and back hugged him,
Nan - I miss you so much love! Sid sensed her touch, smilingly wrapped his arms around her tightly,
Sid - I miss you more Jaannnnn!
After sometime they released each other and he smashes his lips on her eagerly
After their intimacy, they sat in the car and drove away!

At the Dazzlers Mansion!
Sidni came there alone because they want to spend some quality time together. They entered inside and went to the room ( they share one room bcoz they are couples). Nanz falls into the bed without changing her dress because she was feeling hell sleepy and jet lagged, Sid also joins her to sleep & cuddled her.

After some hours of sleep, Nanz open her eyes to see Sid has kept his face in her neck and his arm was holding her waist possessively. Nanz struggle to move his hand because she want to use the bathroom......
After sometime, Nanz was able to free herself, she got up from the bed, took her clothes out. She went to the bathroom, did her business and morning routine ( brushing etc). She went for shower .
She wrapped a towel around her body and came outside. She took her clothes & went in the closet and wears her dress

Her outfit 👇👇

She came out from the closet, proceed to take her hair out from the towel

She came out from the closet, proceed to take her hair out from the towel. She glanced at her right & saw his sleeping body. She moves towards his ssleeping form and bend over him; took a strand of hair & shakes it on his face, water sprinkles over his face and he got up suddenly. Nanz was already standing by then!
Sid - what the fuck! Nanz giggles. He snapped his head towards her and stares at her from top to bottom; he understood that it was done by her.
Sid - want to kill me??. He stares intensely at her;
Nan ( smriks & move towards him) - is it working?. He didn't answer but pulls her into his lap. He moved his mouth towards her ear
Sid ( whisper seductively) - very much and kisses her neck. She automatically shivers at his mere touch. Nanz smashes her lips on his passionately; after sometime they released each other
Nan - I love you so freaking much babe
Sid - I love you more Jaannnnn.
Nan - go & take shower, I'm going down.
Sid - OK. Nanz went down...........................

In the kitchen, Nanz was making breakfast for them. Sid came down & went to the kitchen and saw Nanz was making breakfast. Sid move towards her without making noise and stand behind her back. He snaked his arms around her waist and holds her closer.
Sid ( keeps his chin on her neck and took a glance at the front) - kya bana rahi ho jaan
Nan - white sauce pasta and garlic bread. Fridge me juice h, please nikaal do na!
Sid - OK. Then he took 2 glasses and poured juice into it and Nanz arranged the plates and dishes in the dining table. Both of them took their seats beside each other, serves the food in their plates and started eating with minimal talking & some moments etc!
After finishing the breakfast, they took their plates and washes it. They sat in the sofa in the living room.
Sid pull Nanz on his lap, Nanz move around to find a comfortable position,
Sid ( groaned) - don't move too much Jaan ,
Nanz understood his double meaning, she blushed a little. Nanz stopped moving.
Nan ( snakes her arms around his neck) - Aaj kuch Jyada hi pyaar aa rha h!
Sid ( looks into her eyes with love in his eyes) - Aisa kuch nhi h, Tumne Aaj hi notice kiya h
Nan - Achaa ji! Tumhe aaj office nhi jaana h?
Sid - I'm the Boss darling!
Nan ( sarcastically) - Ohh really! I didn't knew that.
Sid - oh my sarcasm queen. Ghar nhi jaana
Nan - mujhe bhagane ki kaafi jaldi h tumhe?
Sid - Arey mera bass chale toh hamesha mere pass hi rakhlu tumhe, Kahi jaane hi n du. He hugs her and she wrapped her arms around him and they stayed liked that for some time.
Shortly after they released each other and Nanz got up from his lap.
Nan - let's go to home, I'm missing everyone.
Sidni leaved together...........

Soon, Sid parked his car outside the Saxsena Mansion. Both of them got down from the car;
Nan - r u not coming?
Sid - no jaan, I've an important meeting.
Nanz got sad. Sid can't see her like that but work is also important!
Sid - don't get sad baby girl. Please understand I've an important meeting.
Nan - I understand that but I'll miss you baby.
Sid ( kiss her forehead) - I'll miss you too
Nan - eat ur lunch, Kaam me mt kho jaana
Sid smiles by seeing her motherly & caring nature.
Sid - Yess jaan. & pecks her lips - love you
Nan - love you too. She waits till he drives away....
Then, she went inside !

Inside the mansion, elders was sitting in the living room tlking among themselves.
Rit - kya hua itna tensed q lag rahi ho?
Poo - ladoo phone nahi utha rhi h
Rit - phone silent pe hoga, dekhegi Toh phone kar legi
Poo - Aapko Toh bolna hi bekar h. Hmesha uski side hi lete h.
Rit - Tum Yha bhetho or relax karo.
Someone from behind - u worry too much!

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.