5. Near, Far, Wherever You Are

Arden insisted that she got to take shots off of my body first. Anthony cleared the beer pong table as Kyndall and Justin went off to get more liquor. Some people of the crowd had dispersed thanks to the DJ playing contagious pop songs from the past. I got on top of the beer pong table and laid back on it once Anthony removed all the cups and beer bottles. Kyndall came back with Justin who had lost his shirt somewhere during the trip to get more alcohol. "You're always shirtless, you d-ck," Arden said as she looked at Justin with disgust. "Nobody wants to see your man boobs." The singer bounced his pecs at the rapper and laughed before looking over the table which I was laying on. In his hands he had a few shot glasses and a bag that had wedges of limes in them. Kyndall had a bottle of tequila and salt. "Give me that," Arden said to Kyndall as she took the bottle of tequila from Kyndall. She took a swig from the bottle before looking over me. "Let's get this party started!"

Arden started walking towards the table and my stomach did a few flips. Even with the alcohol in my system Arden's attractiveness was undeniable and emotionally exhausting. I felt so much for her just because of how magnificent she looked. It was like she was sculpted to be the perfect example of one hot, insouciant lesbian. Justin filled up a shot glass to the rim for Arden as she took a lime wedge from the bag. She tucked the wedge between her teeth before walking back towards me. I've never done body shots with anyone but I saw them be done in the clubs back in Hungary. The scene was always too chaotic for me, plus there was never anyone as hot as Arden there. When Arden strutted up to my face she bent down and I received the lime wedge from her mouth to mine. I looked into Arden's seductive eyes as I kept the lime in between my own teeth and she bent down even lower to swipe her tongue across my neck. I nearly bit the lime in half from the feeling of her wet and long tongue against my neck. As if on cue, Kyndall passed her the salt in which she sprinkled on the part of my neck that she had just licked. My body was feeling hot all over. I closed my eyes for a brief second and just that quick Arden was downing a shot that was given to her by Justin. She leant back down and licked the salt back off of my neck slowly. Her tongue moved across my neck extremely slow as if she was teasing me. Once she got all the salt off, she licked her lips and looked down at me with an arrogant grin. "My turn, Budapest," she said before taking the lime back out of my mouth with her teeth. She removed the lime from her mouth and threw it on the ground before reaching down to help me off of the beer pong table.

The two of us swapped positions. Now, Arden was lying on the table in a comfortable position with a teasing smile on her face. Her hands were behind her head as she waited for me to service her. I took a pre-shot to calm the little nerves that I had and looked over to Arden who was talking to Anthony who was laughing. She looked be saying something extremely arrogant. She was probably talking sh-t. I was going to show her. Feeling her tongue against my neck was quite a turn on but I had something even sexier on my agenda for her. Instead of getting a shot glass, I took the whole bottle of tequila from Justin as well as a lime wedge and walked over to Arden. She stopped talking to Anthony to give me her full attention. A gave her a cocky smirk like she constantly gave me and she raised a brow at me. Without a word, I climbed on top of the table and straddled her waist with my legs. The small pool of people that were around all cheered at my more hands-on approach as Arden bit her lower lip. With my hands, I rolled up Arden's shirt until her whole torso was exposed and I was able to see all of her insane tattoos on that area. I placed the lime wedge in my mouth and leaned over Arden's body. Our bodies were pressed against each other when we were finally face to face. Arden took the lime from my mouth and shot me a dreamy wink before I moved my body a bit lower so I was now straddling Arden's legs rather than her waist. I was sure that my dress was riding up but in my drunken state that was the least of my worries. Leaning down, I licked along Arden's abs just before I got salt from Justin to sprinkle on them. Arden still had her hands behind her head as she looked down at me with the lime in her mouth. I took the liquor bottle and poured some of the contents on her stomach before bending back down to lick and suck all of the strong liquid from her perfect, inked skin. I then moved back up her body so we were face to face and took the lime from her mouth back into mine. To my surprise, she took the lime from my mouth and puts her lips on mine. Everyone began cheering and I blushed feverishly. The kiss was just a peck, but it still felt amazing to feel her hot lips on mine.