marhee

"Guys, guys!"

Jungkook's loud voice from the coridoor had made it all the way to the living room, as he held up his phone, doe eyes wide with shock and surprise.

"Jungkook, how many times have I told you to not run in the cori- "Jin's scolding was cut short as the younger boy interrupted.

"Got7's leaving JYP!"

"What?" Juhee sat up straight from where she had been watching a baking video.

"Show me," Yoongi peered at the Jeon's phone, scanning the article before leaning back on the couch. "Wow,"

All the members were now reading the news that one of the best boy groups in the company was officially departing.

"They didn't tell us that they weren't going to sign their contracts again," Jimin frowned.

"Maybe they didn't come to a proper decison at first," Taehyung suggested, his dark eyes still reading the article. "Or maybe they just didn't want to concern anyone,"

"JYP never did treat them the same," Namjoon muttered as he returned to watering his plant. "Park Jinyoung is a strange man,"

Juhee looked at her own phone before quickly typing out a message to one of her closest friends.

mark hyung :D

hey, heard about the news, you okay?

yeah, i'll be fine, wanna catch up soon?

that would be great! what are you thinking?

songseum cafe at 9am tmrw?

deal, see you then!

...

Juhee adjusted her mask, slightly wary at the small crowd inside the cafe that was so popular with many idols, yet that didn't stop regular citizens from coming over too. 

She went over towards the owner of the cafe who'd seen so many of these idols come through his little establishment. 

"Go through," He murmered. "Mark's in there,"

The owner had created a seperate dining space for celebrities in order for them to eat peacefully without the disturbance of fans and the inquisitive eyes of others and the media.

"Mark hyung," She greeted the older boy, who pulled her into a hug.

"Juhee," His eyes sparkled. "You've grown taller," He laughed as the Hwang girl grumbled before taking their seats, removing her mask.

"You want to explain to me about this whole 'leaving JYP' business?" She raised her eyebrows expectantly as the Tuan boy chuckled.

"Do I really have I choice?"

"Hyung, no-one was expecting it!" Juhee massaged her forehead. "Literally no-one. Yeah there was news about whether you guys would be signing your contracts to stay on, and maybe one or two members would leave, but the whole group? Now that was a surprise,"

Mark sighed. "We'd had a long discussion about it for a while. We're amazing and brilliant as a group don't get me wrong, but we wanted to do something of our own for once. I mean, Jinyoung's going into acting, Jackson has his own label and the others want the creative freedom that JYP didn't give us,"

The Hwang girl eyed her friend. "And what about you? What are you planning to do?"

"Probably go back to America," Noticing the look on he face, he laughed softly. "America's my home Juhee, it's the place where my family is,"

"Yeah, I know," She took a deep breath. "But I'm gonna miss you, all of you, we all are,"

"No-one to talk to during award shows?"

"I have the girls, dummy,"

"Not the same as us,"

"Yeah, not the same as you guys,"