3-July 4th 1990 (edited)

The Potter's flinched when they saw the date, it was the date Rose had run off, Svetlana and Natasha flinched for another reason, Svetlana needed to get away from the Potter's but the Red Room wasn't the way to do it, it wasn't Svetlana's fault it was her (adoptive) maternal grandfather, Dreykov's fault, Svetlana was lucky to not be biologically related to Dreykov, Natasha on the other hand wasn't as lucky.

The ten year old was walking her red hair blowing in her face, her hands in the pockets of her coat, she shivered.

Clint looked at his best friend and then his wife before side hugging both of them, they smiled.

Svetlana kept walking and accidently ran into someone, Svetlana looked up to see a girl the same age.

Tony smiled he now knew how Natasha and Svetlana met.

Svetlana: (Scottish Accent) Sorry

"A Scottish accent?" asked Tony "but you have a Russian one" said Steve "I was born in London but then we moved to Scotland when I was three so I developed a Scottish accent" said Svetlana "and then a Russian one" said Natasha.

Natasha: (Russian accent) it's fine

"you have a Russian accent?" asked Tony "of course I do" said Natasha in her natural accent.

Svetlana tensed when she heard a voice

Lily: Rose!!

Svetlana: Shit

"A young lady shouldn't swear" berated Lily, Svetlana just looked at her.

Natasha laughed until she heard a voice

Tony looked up never had he heard Natasha laugh before, no-one had except Svetlana and Clint.

Erena: Natasha!!

"Who's that?" asked Ginny "my adoptive mother Erena" said Svetlana

Natasha: Дерьмо

The two looked at each other when Erena came over, Svetlana breathed a sigh of relief 

Natasha: Why are you so happy?

"My parents didn't care for me and they still don't" she said pointing her thumb in their direction as the Potter's frowned.

Svetlana: my parents don't care for me hence the reason I'm here and they're there

Natasha snorted "they're better than Erena and Ivan" Svetlana shook her head, Natasha tilted her head in confusion "you'll see" said Svetlana.

Erena looked at Svetlana before tensing, this was the girl, selected by the program built by her mother, Madame B and her father General Dreykov

"She knew, that is why you came to England, to find me, selected by that program" said Svetlana, Natasha nodded but it didn't explain her confusion.

The scene changed to Russia, Svetlana followed Erena quietly.

"Rose that is rude" snapped James, Svetlana responded by flipping him off. Natasha looked at the screen intently.

Erena walked into Dreykov's office, Svetlana eavesdropped.

Erena: (Russian) You wanted to see me papa?

Clint looked at Natasha having Dreykov as a grandfather was hard for her given that he was the one that ruined her childhood.

Dreykov: (Russian) You have had Yelena have you not?

Svetlana could see Erena nod.

"What are you doing?" asked Clint "eavesdropping" said Svetlana.

Dreykov: Good, you are to be sterilised as are all girls from the age of lets see 12, oh Svetlana and Natasha's age

Svetlana and Natasha shifted uncomfortably, they didn't like that they couldn't have children, so they made sure no-one knew. 

Erena: Papa no, you cannot force someone to be sterilised

Natasha looked up Erena had tried to stop it, her mother had tried to stop it.

Dreykov: I can and will get out before I shoot you

(A/N this will be shown in Black Widow as well)