Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 30 - Family History

I gasped as Bastian stood there, looming over me. My eyes were fixed to one place, and one place only. "That..." I swallowed. "That wasn't there last time." I would have known, would have seen it when my mouth was on him.

"It's hidden when I'm in my human form. My glamor."

He had a piercing at the base of his shaft, right where...my eyes widened. Oh, my God. I knew exactly what it was for. The bar was bent to shape, and capped with a metal ball on each end, sized to massage me while he was inside of me. My mouth opened and closed.

"I'd tell you there's still time to change your mind, but I'd be lying." His eyes darted over my body, naked, sprawled on his bed. I glanced down and immediately snapped my thighs together. They'd been obscenely splayed.

"Oh, no, Elle, baby. Open wide for me."

I gaped at him.

"Now," he ordered, the goblin side of him flaring. "I won't ask again."

Heat raced through me. I should have balked at his command, but my body betrayed me, legs falling wide. I was completely exposed, just as I'd been when we'd gone swimming.

"That's a good girl."

He was over me in an instant, fitting his body to mine, arms braced on either side of my shoulders. His skin, though inhuman, was covered in the same kind of hair any human might have. Dark and coarse, it grew along his arms and legs, tickling my skin. There was a little across his chest, and bit of it trailed down his navel to his cock, now hidden where our bodies touched, hard and hot between us.

Our eyes met. I saw myself reflected in his black orbs. Unlike his human form, there was no green to be had. Just inky blackness, almost demonic.

I wanted this more than I'd wanted anything in a long time. Knowing he'd wrestled with indecision over the past few days, it was a thrill that he'd finally given in. Like he couldn't resist me, just as I could no longer resist him. I'm sure my baiting hadn't helped.

He dipped his head and found my neck, licking in broad strokes. His tongue was flat and hot against me. Wet. I'd never been...licked like this, with this kind of intention. It felt animalistic, like he was trying to cover me in himself. My core clenched. I fisted the comforter beneath me.

His licks turned to nips, and then he was working his way down my body, pausing to circle his tongue around my pebbled nipples, to suck one, and then the other, into his mouth. A zing went straight to my clit, and I tried to squeeze my legs together, only to clench his hips instead. He continued downward. Each press of his sharp, pointed teeth sent jolts of electricity straight to my core, had me tightening and releasing. My body worked itself into a desperate frenzy as my breaths turned heavy.

The wet sensation of his tongue found my folds and he began lapping at me, letting out tiny growls that vibrated against my skin, against my opening.

"This fucking pussy is my undoing, Sugar."

I stifled a gasp. Teeth gently latched onto my clit, then pulled. My hips arched off the bed. A series of mews fell from my mouth as he worked me, as I rose higher and higher. His tongue sank inside and swirled, and I cried out, jerking against him. My chest rose and fell rapidly, each breath a burst.

"Bas...Bas..." I breathed. "Please, I'm...so close. Please!"

His movements slowed, doing the exact opposite of what I was begging for.

"Bastian," I hissed, releasing the bunches of comforter and tangling my fingers in his long hair that fell down one side of his scalp. My other hand cupped the shaved side, tiny hairs velvety soft against my palm.