6

Finally caught up!

______________________________

18 years old:

"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod..."

Donna and Sally stood by the door, both of them looking extremely amused as I had a mental breakdown in the dressing room.

They woke me up at 6:00 Am and basically kidnapped me to take me to the hall that had been booked for today.

It was a 4 hour ride in the car, filled with excitement from the Donna, silence from Sally and confusion from me. I had ignored the atmosphere and fallen asleep again, when they woke me up and dragged me inside the hall, I wasn't given anytime to take in my surroundings.

Several women and guards had launched themselves at me. The women tugging and pulling me to the dress room, all the while gushing to themselves in shrill voices. The guards formed a circle around us and led us to the room.

It was after I was pulled inside and forced into the washroom that I realized what was happening. But I wasn't given much time to think about anything as Donna and Sally had started ordering people around from the outside.

"We're coming in."

Donna had stated before she along with Sally and a few other girls had stepped inside, luckily I was clothed but to them that was an unfortunate event and I was soon told to strip.

"W-What, why?"

Sally had sighed in an aggravated manner as Donna beamed.

"You need to get a massage of course."

I had glanced around me in confusion before turning back to her excited little self. Yes, I had finally grown taller than her.

"In the washroom?"

I had questioned and the Donna shook her head before Sally opened an adjoined door that was hidden behind a curtain.

"You'll get a massage in there and then you will take a bath with all the chosen products, that have been placed in the order that you will use them in. Then you will slip into your dress and we will proceed to do your makeup and hair."

I nodded numbly and let them lead me to the spa room.

"Relax honey, you're so tensed."

Donna gave my shoulders a squeeze and passed me a gentle smile.

"If it makes you feel better, then me and Sally will also be getting ready with you."

Sally paused between giving orders to the girls and turned towards Donna with a frown.

"Me?"

Donna grinned in response and nodded.

"Why yes, of course. Don't you want to be ready for the wedding?"

My brain chose that moment to freeze as I released a shaky breath.

"She needs it more than me."

Sally countered as her eyes swept over me. Donna turned towards me and sighed.

"You're not helping by just observing, no one in their right mind would enjoy someone watching them naked."

Sally groaned but followed nonetheless, knowing that the Donnas orders were final. After I had slipped out of my clothes and only remained in my undergarments, I was laid down onto the table.

The girls hands dug into my skin and massaged places I didn't even know could be stiff. I relaxed into a dozy state and enjoyed every moment of it. Groaning every so often in approval. Donna and Sally seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.