39

His lips were like velvet.

I say that because his lips are colliding slowly with mine in a soft, smooth and rhythmic motion.

His lower lip collides with my upper lip. Then his upper lips collide with mine.

I almost forget that we are currently seated inside of a Photo Booth when his right hand trails up my side.

"Let's get photos!" Someone's shrill voice said from outside of the Photo Booth, causing Grayson and I to part at an instance.

We readjust ourselves and hastily make our way out of the Photo Booth, collecting our photos and going on our way.

"Should we get something to eat?" Grayson asks.

"Sure." I reply.

"Alright, you find us a table and I will go and get some food."

"Okay." I say.

He walked over to the nearest food vendor whilst I found us an empty table. I take a seat and set the pictures from the Photo Booth down on the table. As I waited for Grayson to return with food, I stare down at pictures while in thought.

How did we go from hating each other, to spontaneously making out, to being in a secret relationship?

This was moving all too fast.

I couldn't help but wonder if what was happening between us was some kind of ploy. Maybe Grayson made some kind of bet to see if he could get the guy who hated him most to fall in love with him. Well, not in love, per-say, more like, 'in like' with him.

God, I watch too many damn movies, I am beginning to sound like an idiot.

The pictures are nice, though. I looked so different. Happy.

There's one where I am looking directly into the camera with a weird face, while Grayson is looking at me, a smile on his face.

Before Grayson, I never thought that I would ever develop feelings for someone. I always assumed there was something wrong with me. But now, there's complicated feelings involved.

And I didn't know how I felt about that.

All I knew was that there is something about Grayson.

I was so stuck in my own thoughts, I didn't even notice when he had sat down on the other side of the table until he had placed a basket of fries in-between us, along with two cups.

"I got us fries and two colas." He says, shoving a handful of fries into his mouth.

"Thanks." I gave an appreciative smile.

"Today is kinda fun, huh?" He takes a loud slurp from his cola.

"Way better than school." I tell him.

His face turns serious. "Why don't you want to go to school? Haven't you missed like, a bunch of days already?"

"Who are you? A truancy officer?" I furrowed my brows.

"No, but don't you wanna go to a good college?"

"Grayson, I don't want to talk about school." I warned him, pushing the basket of fries away from me and towards him.

If I wanted to talk about school, I would be at bloody school.

"Sorry." He says, averting his gaze.

I take a sip from my cola.

"So, how are your friends?" He asks.

"Are you initiating small talk?" I wondered.