𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

"Always look your opponent in the eyes when your facing them

"Always look your opponent in the eyes when your facing them."

"Never turn your back on the enemy."

"Face them head on."

Those were the codes your clan followed. Obsessed with honor, even to the point where if you didn't follow the code you were shamed and abused. Unfortunately that was the case with you.

"Get up!"

Once again you were forced to get up again and again. The training sessions you had to go through every day were always one sided beat downs, if you cried then it would get worst, if you showed any type of emotion it would get worst.

You've been going through this pain for years. You've learned to control your emotions and hide them when you were told to. When you were born it was founded that you were the descendant of Sakai Jin. The samurai who abandoned the honor code to save everyone he loved. His people called him The ghost. Your clan despised him for his faulty tactics. The way he did things went against everything they stood for. So when your mother had you, the clan punished you for the actions of Jin.

You were forced to do everything correctly the stances, how to use cursed tools and quick thinking. You learned the four stances, water, stone, wind and moon. The training you had to go through for those stances was grueling if you messed up your form you would get punished and forced to do it until you get it perfectly. It was hell. You didn't have a say in anything.

Your clan was up there with the big three unfortunately they were behind. They hated the Gojo clan and wanted you to become stronger than them so they can take their spot as first.

Other than that no one talked to you except for your only family member no by blood but by bond. Your caretaker Yuriko. She was basically your mother. She would address your wounds after training. She feeds you and takes you outside. You loved her she was like the mother you never had. One day though she was planning to take you and run away.

You were ready. You waited for Yuriko to come to your room and take you away. When she finally came she picked you up and quickly made her way to her plan of escape. You started to smile, you were so close. Yuriko smiled as well as she reached the door "we're almost there." Before she could open the door. It flies open to reveal your uncle with a sword in his hand he points it directly at Yuriko's throat "what do you think your doing?"

Yuriko gasps and trembles as she holds you close "I-I- it's not what you think." She backs up as your uncle walks forward, still pointing his sword at her. The older female then back ups into a figure behind her. She turns around and sees the rest of the clan surrounding her with their weapons.