𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too few?" You stood next to Megumi as you leaned against the railing with your arms crossed, your mask was back on your face as you people stared at you as they walked by they often whispered

"What's with the mask?"

"I think it makes them look good."

"I wonder if their single."

You of course weren't listen but the two males did but they ignored it. Megumi then answered his question "Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Yuuji stopped eating his popsicle as he answered "nope." Megumi looked at him "That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are."

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago."

"You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

You then seen felt a familiar presence. You opened your eyes to see Gojou walking towards you three "Sorry for the wait." He waved his hand with a smile. He then seen Yuuji in his new uniform "oh? Your uniform made it in time, I see." He stopped right in front of y'all.

Yuuji smiled up at the male "Yeah, it's a perfect fit, Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's and definitely Y/n's." At the mention of your names you and Megumi both looked at Yuuji "It has a hood, for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request"

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

Gojou just smiled "I was the one who put in the custom order."

Yuuji examined his uniform "Whatever, guess."

Megumi removed his gaze from Yuuji "Be careful. Gojou-sensei has a tendency to do things like that." You side eyed Gojou. "this is why I didn't adorn the jujutsu uniform." Fun fact about your armor when using certain stances it strikes fear in curses causing staggering, despite curses not having emotions, you have that effect on them. It also accidentally scares others.

Gojou just wrapped his arm around your shoulders "Y/n-chan! I would of made you look so good!" You just rolled your eyes. Yuuji and Megumi just stared in annoyance "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" You left Gojou's hold as you stood next to Yuuji who smiled at you.

Gojou pouted before responding "Because it's what she asked for."

"Hey, popcorn! I want some! Let's go Y/n!" You decided to follow Yuuji only to stop when something taps your shoulder "Oh, hello there. Are you on the clock right now?-" the male flinches when you turn around and basically glare down at him without knowing. He puts up his hands "y-your clearly busy sorry." And with that he's gone.