𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

Megumi was exhausted to say the least

Megumi was exhausted to say the least. He had been thrown by a curse and heavily injured. The pinked haired male had interrupted the battle to save his friends but ended up consuming the cursed object he was looking for. The curse was finished off by the pinkette who then started to laugh manically.

"Ah, I knew it! The light feels best in the flesh!" The voice came from the pinkettes body as he ripped off his hood but this time it was deeper and more demanding. Megumi could only watch in horror as the once cursed object was now reincarnated 'This is the worst! A one-in-a-million-chance, worst-case outcome! The special grade cursed object has incarnated!'

__________

"Gojou-sensei."

"I said you could call me Satou, but what is it Y/n-chan~"

"I have a bad feeling...let's go check on Megumi."

"I'm sure he's-"

Before the male could finish his sentence you were gone in a blink of an eye.

"...fine." Gojou finished what he was saying but what's the point he thought as he pouted childishly as he then went to where you were going. "They worry too much."

_________

"A cursed spirits flesh is so boring, Where are the people? The women?!" The marked male exclaimed as he stood up on the railing, his arms spread outwards "What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marvelous! It'll be a massacre!" The male then started to laugh once again.

A presence then snapped the pinkette out of his dialogue. Sukuna turned around to see you. You were crouched down next to Megumi, addressing his wounds and what not. Noticing the curses attention on you, you stood up straight and faced him, a stoic look on your face. Sukuna's eyes flashed in confusion before flashing in recognition.

"Ah! I know who you are, or well who you use to be." He was referring to Jin. He told you about his run in with him a long long time ago when Sukuna first became a curse and that Jin almost defeated him before he ran away. You kept the same stoic face. Sukuna began to laugh "you both have the same facial expression, enough talking I'm ready for a rematch-" the male is once again interrupted by his hand grabbing his face, making him stumble back and off the railing.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." The original owner of the body asked the intruder.

"How are you able to move?" Sukuna questioned.

"I mean, it's my body." Yuuji answered.

'He's suppressing me?'

You were ready to knock the male out until Megumi speaking made you stop. "Don't move. You're no longer human. "Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!"