Chapter 14

Hlo guys 🙂

_____________________________________________________
Yn pov

Oppa call me and i didn't move a inch then he told "I DON'T LIKE TO REPEAT MYSELF!!"

Then me and unnie flinched then i scared and move towards oppa , seriously i am very scared , i mean we only did a little prank and supposed to laugh but end up with this ohh god...

Then i stand infront of oppa , he is looking scary ...

"Hands forward " a scary voice interrupted my thoughts which make me more scare , now my whole body is shaking .. ....

"Oppa pls i will never prank on you ,pls forgive me this time "i told to oppa , supposed to get forgiveness...

Then "rose you too come here" another voice , scary voice ....

Then unnie came and stand beside me , i can guess she is surely scared and shaking as well...

Tae pov

I call rose and i can guess both are damn scared but i was also scared when they prank me and now it's my turn ...

I want to laugh at their situation but no i have to be maintain n this stern look so i also can have some fun ...

Then i turned to my scary look , that make both of them shiver in fear ...

"Yn hands forward right now !!"i said in a scary tone ...which make her gulped and tears start filling in her eyes ...

Then she forward her hands ...

"Yn , i am going to give you 10 stroke GOT IT!!" I said with my stern look , i can guess she can cry at any moment , but i am enjoying, they also make me worried ...

Then i act like that i am going to give her a stroke and at that point both close their eyes due to fear and i started laughing like crazy 🤣🤣🤣
And their expression is like 😳😳

Rose pov

Oppa strted laughing like crazy and i am not able figure out , why he is laughing continuously...

Then me and yn speak in unison " why are you laughing " *annoyed tone *

"Wait wait wait!!! Did you PRANK US !!!" Yn said more like shouting and then i understand why he is laughing ohh god , i was literally afraid ...

Yn pov

Seriously oppa is pranking , i was shocked but little happy that he is not gonna hit me with this stupid cane , i will surely hide this stupid cane someday...

Tae pov

Their reactions was very funny, oh god i can't stop myself from laughing and they both are watching me with annoyed face , it make me happy ....

"Yes , i was pranking both of you " i said laughing...

"And why so", yn said with annoyed and little angry tone ...

"And why can't i ??" I said with my sarcastic tone which make them more annoyed ...

"Ok fine now i am going to my room" yn said with her annoyed tone..

"Me too" rose said with same tone..

And both left by stumping their feet on floor like kids in anger...that made me giggle..

"Ok , but yn prepare for the test i will take your test day after tomorrow ok " i said making her more angry , but i was serious ....

"NO NO NO !!!" She shout from upstairs ....

"You will " i shout back

"And i not " she shout again

"Then this cane will fix --(cut off) i was saying but cut by yn shouting more like frightened tone

"Ok i will now pls stob this " yn shout with annoyed + little scared tone...

No one pov

Time skip to after dinner , all are sitting in living room then tae spoke something...

Tae pov

I have to leave tomorrow morning early because of some company work , and i have to tell this to my sisters...

A/n : don't forget they also own companies...

"Listen , i am leaving tomorrow early morning because of some company work" i spoke ...

" Oppa then when will you come " rose spoke while making pout one her face ...

" Oppa then we will not go school tomorrow " yn said having smile on his face..

"Rosie I will come till 10 pm and princess why will you not go to school huh??" I ask while raising my one eyebrow..

"Because , you will also not be there " yn told ..

" No , you both are going to school and if you have any problem then tell any one of your oppa " i spoke and yn become confused as she is new so she doesn't know our relationship..

"Oppa who??" She asked confusingly...

"Idiot, Jin oppa , rm oppa , yoongi oppa , jimin oppa , hosoek oppa and my favourite jungkook oppa " rose said with laughing + sarcastic tone..

" I am confused, tell me clearly but i know about jimin sir " she said still confused..

Then rosie about to say something but i stopped her not wanting conversation to be long...

"They are my cousins yn and they also teach in that school , and you know about your principal , he is namjoon hyung , they teach in higher classes so you don't know about them,but jimin hyung teaches you English right " I spoke to sort out her all queries but she is still looking towards me with questionable face...

"Oppa then how unnie knew them and why they not meet me till now and ,and why jimin sir also not told me that he is my brother" yn spoke with her questionable face...

" Because they all teach me and they will also teach you after annuals " rose spoke...

" jimin hyung not told you because i told him and about all of them they will meet you tomorrow " i told her not wanting her to ask more questions...

" Ohk but i haven't saw them till now" she said with little sad face...

" It's ok princess " i spoke as i am tired and i have to sleep early so i wake early..

" Oppa , can we not study today as you have to go tomorrow" rose said making pout and looking adorable...

" Is this the question to ask , obveasily we are not going to study today " yn said with confident tone

" Ok you can take leave today , but yn you have to study" i said sarcastically to annoy her

" Hmm , no i am sleepy , i am going to sleep by good night " yn said and run towards upstairs

Aish this girl...

" Oppa bye good night " rose said and left

I also left from my room and slept....

Hii guys i hope you all like it , love you all ❣️
Meet you soon 🥰🥰 bye , take care 🙂