Chapter 42

After that day yn and Rose never dare to do anything..Umm..In evening when Rose back..she wasn't expecting what happened to her at all..Tae punished her more harshly as she is elder and she shouldn't have teached her sister these things..
She apologized after her punishment..Tae make understand both of her sisters that.. Drinking is bad habit and on this early age..it's more bad..
Rose understood her mistake..but i can't say about yn..~

It's been a month since that day..let know what is happening in kim mansion in early morning..

In Yn room..

Her alarm clock rang at 4:00..guys four..
She whimpered in sleep and throw the alarm and went to her sleep again..after half hour again teh alarm rang ..same happened like before..

Now it's 6 in the morning and miss Kim is still sleeping not knowing the concequence of the day..

Tae is already awake and already prepared the breakfast for him and his sister's..He was waiting for both to come as they need to leave at 6:50..

He knew that yn must be sleeping..soon Rose also come downstairs..

Rose wished "Good morning oppa!" While smiling...He wished her back and offered a seat.."baby sit here.. lemme call that sleepyhead" He said...Rose giggle and sat at one of chair..

Tae left from their to yn room...He found yn sleeping while her study table is messed and in all over the room books were spreading..He face palmed himself and sighed..

He remember that today is her maths test ..and smile a bit that she was aware of it otherwise she always like..'i forgot'..

He decided to wake her up as they all are already late.."Wake up fast yn!" He yelled ...."Wake up fast..we are getting late..!" Still no reply.."Fine ! Me and rose are going..and yoongi hyung have first lecture"..he said..She instantly waked and her face was like she just saw any Ghost..

"NO OPPA, I AM COMING IN TWO MINS!!" She yelled and went into washroom..Tae signed..and went downstairs yelling.."only two mins we will wait!"..

After 5 mins she was downstairs..

Finding her brother and sister sitting on dining table.."Good morning oppa!" She said smiling.."Let see , your morning gonna be a good one or not!" He said sarcastically.. Rose laughed ..Yn glared a both of them...

"Now sit and start eating!" He said..she sat there silently.."Cause of you I am late again" Rose said looking at her.."than why you waited for me.." she replied.."What do you mean by that..It's not my choice", she yelled at her.."whatever!", Yn rolled her eyes...

"Don't roll your eyes, remember i am leder than you" Rose threatened her.."Only one year!" She said again rolling her eyes.."SO WHAT!" Rose yelled again.."WHY THE HELL You ARE SHOUTING" yn shouted at her ..

"Shut your mouth stupid!" Rose said to her.."You should also shut your mouth bitch--*slap*" Rose slapped her directly on cheek.."ROSE!" Tae yelled at Rose..

Yn started crying and started yelling loudly.."YN! YOU ARE NOT A SMALL KID" tae yelled at her..She instantly shut her mouth.."Why the hell you slapped her" he asked to rose while sending her deadly glares..

She gulped.."Oppa she cursed at me"This was enough for tae to slap yn..yn wasn't expecting it..
She was about to cry.."SHUT UP!"Yn shivered.."How many times I warned you not to curse huh!" He scolded her.."oppa firsts he said stupid to me" yn said sniffing..

Tae slapped Rose also..Her eyes filled with tears.."You know that you both are getting late but no you guys just do bickering whole day!" He continued to scold both of them.. "Now get into the car fast..I wills ee you both in evening!"He glared at both of them then left ..

Both shivered..They both look at each other and rolled their eyes and left..
In car...
Rose is thinking what she should do now as she already make tae angry and she is late..Jungkook have first lecture in her class..If she say a word to her oppa then she is dead meet and if she doesn't than also jungkook would send her to hell..

Same goes with yn..she is thinking the same..
Both again look at each other and rolled their eyes again..

"Oppa-" both said together and again rolled their eyes..Tae one glare was enough..both gulped..
"Oppa please..said to kookie oppa tha--"Rose cut by Tae "I am not going to say a word to anyone..Bear the concequence of your own actions " he said and stopped the car in front of the school..

"Don't create trouble, bye " he said and left..
Both ran to their classes..

Rose saw kookie was teaching biology in the class..
And he seems in good mood..Rose smiled sawing him like that...

"Sir , may I come in" she asked silently..Jk moved his attention to the door.."Why are you late Rose?" He asked simply.."Sorry sir I will not late again!" She said looking down..

"So as it's your first time in my class..i will let you enter in one condition" he said eyeing her..She nodded..

This was for today..i will update regularly from now onwards i mean i will try my best..

So 45+ votes for next chapter..😚