Chapter 25

"let's wait for right time, then we will see that bitch" said Jennie replying me..as our last class end we went out to go home , i saw unnie and oppa together at front of car waiting for me ...i bid goodbye to my friends and sat into the car and like always i started talking..."oppa ,yk kookie oppa again punished me , even my friends" i said making disgusting face. .."and why so?" Both said in unison and smiled like always siblings do...these guys want to smile here me is crying out of disgusting day..."yah , stop smiling you two" i yelled at them and they instantly shut their mouth..."so tell yn why?" He again asked like he doesn't know...whatever i have to tell.."for that dare thing" i said with disgusting face..."Ooo " he said..oh god ..i already told unnie about this thing so she didn't asked me..."yk , he punished all of us including LISA" i told him with sarcasm and pressing th word Lisa so he can notice whom i want to talk about him.."how he punished her?" He asked with lill worried face like he had always for me.."yk he give them freaking 30 strokes and Lisa was crying badly cause of pain..she can't bear this pain" i said with sad tone.."that kook how dare he?" He mumbled but enough audible..

"unnie ,look someone is being angry over his crush" i said sarcastically.."i can see " unnie said smiling..."yeah ,you two stop with your talks " he said with annoyed tone.."then why your face become worried when i said kookie oppa punished her too" i said with again sarcastic tone..
"It's not like that she is just my student" he said with again annoyed tone.."yeah ,i know everything " i said.."whatever" he mumble..then me and unnie started talking about our day and soon we reached home..sweet home..then we changed our clothes and have our lunch and like always we are sitting in living room and arguing over the hotel we will go at night as oppa told us to decide.."no, we will go in that one only" i said .."no we will go in mine favourite"unnie said it's been hour since we two are arguing over this topic.."you two, i will throw you out of my house" said oppa in angry tone..we went silent.."i will decide it in which hotel we will go" said oppa.."NO" we both said in unison then look toward each other and turn our faces to another sides in order to make crack own necks.."ok, then we are not going anywhere " said oppa ..we look towards him with wide eyes.."pls oppa" we said again in unison.."NO MEANS NO" he yelled ..."this happen cause of you" we both said again in unison .."NO YOU" she yelled at me.."NO YOU" i yelled at her .." i told we will go in that but no you have argue with your little sister" i said with disgusting face ..."i am elder sister , you should listened me" she yelled making me to yelled again..then we start our fight and start pulling each other's hair..."YOU BOTH!!" Oppa yelled making us come into reality that we are sisters of whom..then we instantly leave each other's hair and sat on couch making proper distance from each other and sending draggers to each other..."oppa pls we will go in hotel today i don't want to eat that grass again"i said with puppy eyes.."yes ,oppa pls..we will go wherever you want but pls" unnie also said with puppy eyes like she have ..i mean she doesn't have any puppy eyes ..."ok we will go BUT YOU TWO BRATS AGAIN FIGHT THEN WE WILL NEVER GO IN ANY HOTEL!"he yelled making us both put hands on our ears.."OK OPPA SORRY" we both yelled in unison..rolled our eyes at each other and getting death glare from oppa ,we gulped...

"You two fight like two devil's and love like two angels, sometime i will so proud that i have you two as my sisters that you guys love each other infinitely but when you two fight..i DON'T HAVE WORDS!!" He said making us look at each other and smiling widely..."let's leave this topic now" i said ...they hummed then after sometime bell ranged and i was about to say that i will not open the door but by sawing these two glaring towards me i rushed towards the door and like always they started laughing and i started cursing my fate of being youngest...then i opened the door and smiled widely sawing brothers in the gate smile brothers and i let them enter and hugged all of them crushing their bones...so kookie oppa, jiminie oppa and yoongi oppa is there and then i remembered that they come to tutor us...i take all of them into living room where they all of them greeted each other and i was like i am invisible...then they all say on couch.."oppa ,i missed you" unnie said to jimin oppa as he didn't teach unnie in school..."missed you too my love"said jiminie oppa smiling ..."i also missed someone"i said with my cute face..i know i am self obsessed person .. nevermind..."i know she missed me!" Said kookie oppa instantly.."why would I miss you?" I said with duh tone.."no, she missed me" said yoongi oppa.."no, i didn't miss you" i said sarcastically.."i know that , she is my sisy so she missed me right" said jimin oppa with happiest tone.."NO" i said a big no making him fake sad..."afterall she is my sister she missed me" tae oppa said..and i started laughing making all of them chuckle except tae oppa cause he ai confused.."why would I miss you ,you are with me always na..." I said ..then he mumbled "yeah" "then whom you missed baby" said kookie oppa..."ofcourse me ..cause if she didn't miss anyone one of you then i m the one whom she missed ,right yn" she said..smiling widely..i lighty slap her forearm and said  a big no on her face making all of them laugh on her .."whatever" she mumbled.."i missed my all rest oppa's" i said with fake tears ..."whatever" they all mumbled in unison.."let's start studying then"said yoongi oppa making me and unnie..sad..

Hii..like always i again come...and after 1 min i will say bye ...wow...so....vote if you like..ok .. comment pls..i wanna ask you guys a thing..
You want me to write in this way i am writing or dialogue wise..tell me in comments ok..25+ votes new chapter..bye-bye now..love you..