Chapter 30

The holiday break was unexciting this year.

Carli and her family took a trip to Orlando Florida and Dani spent the holiday at his moms house.

I actually spent a lot of time hanging out with Peach. She's really cool and only 2 years older than I am. She moved here a year ago from somewhere in Iowa to work at the club.

We bonded over the fact that we had absent parents growing up. I wish I would've befriended her sooner because she's really cool.

It's currently Thursday and Peach and I are binging the hunger games movies and drinking every time someone dies.

Safe to say I was absolutely hammered because we are halfway through the second movie.

I felt my phone buzz and opened it.

It was a snap chat from Carli. She was at Disney world with her family. The picture was of her and a hot dog captioned "the only glizzy I'll put in my mouth"

I laughed then closed the app. I miss Carli. I wish she were here to drink with me. I miss Dani too. Although I did see him yesterday. Maybe that's just the drink talking.

I miss Olivia.

We haven't had a proper conversation since she told me she wanted to take a break from me.

I think she thought the break would make me realize that I don't like her anymore or that I could find someone else. Boy was she wrong.

Every time I went on a run I thought of her.

Every time I saw a book I thought of her.

Every time I danced..... I thought of her.

Hell, I was always thinking about her.

She gets back into town tomorrow. I wanted to see her. I needed her to know my feelings haven't changed.

But this is the last time. I'm not going to let Olivia keep me on this emotional roller coaster much longer.

"Drink! That clock bitch died." Peach said.

I forgot we were watching a movie. I laughed and took a drink from my cup emptying it. I stood up to get another one and almost fell over. I'm more intoxicated than I realized. I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Want another one?"

"No I good thanks."

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a drink.

"Hello?" A small voice said coming from behind me. I spun around, too quickly, and fell over.

"Who said that?" I whispered from the ground.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Oh god it was coming from my phone. I'm a drunk dumb ass. I pulled it out of my back pocket and looked at it.

I had somehow managed to call Olivia.

Fuck.

I put the phone to my ear.