On the run (Y/n pov)

~~~~~Y/n pov~~~~~

。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.

My head hurts and my lungs burn so much but I have to keep going. then soon I found a little cabin it kinda reminded me of my house back when was a kid. I walked in the cabin that seemed abandoned but it still was nice it had a lot of pretty furniture almost like it wasn't abandoned but it was which was weird.

"Hello!?" I yelled out to see if someone lived here but got no response. "Hello is somebody there!!" I called again only because it felt like someone or something was here but I got no response again.

Then I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I just froze cause I thought no one was her then next thing I know my vision turns black and the last thing I see is a tall girl with black oil color looking hair, ashy grey skin, and a black dress with heels.

(About 4 hours later)

~~~~Janes pov~~~~~

When will she wake up its been so long and Its getting boring. I have been stalking her for about a year and she does this honestly I am about to give up she is just making my life miserable but I can't deny she is kinda cute. What am I saying she is just a mortal I can't like her that just weird.

~~~~narrators pov~~~~~

About 5 hours later y/n wakes up and almost falls over but Jane caught her from falling. But then y/n let's out a blood curling scream. Then Jane tapes y/n's mouth shut.

~~~~~janes pov~~~~~

"Shut up or else they will here you dumbass!"
I yell. Ugh this girl is going to get me caught then slender is going to be mad a me.

"Sorry didn't mean to yell but can you tell me why you were running into the forest and 1 in the morning?" I say but then remembers she can't speak cause of the tape.

(Janes takes of y/n's tape that was covering her mouth)

~~~~y/n pov~~~~~

"What do you want from me! " I scream while crying. "Shut up I am not going to kill you... Yet just answer some of my questions that's it" Jane says with a loud but calm voice? "First question why are you running around a forest at 1 in the morning?" Jane said calmly. "I was r-running a-away" I stuttered.

"Who were you running from?" Jane asked. "My parents that's who" I replied while a single tear was running down my face. "Why may I ask!?" Jane said calmly but shocked. "My parents and family are homophobic and they don't support me being gay so I ran away" I said sternly.

。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.

sorry I left off with a cliff hanger I was just really tired I was writing this at 4 in the morning so yeah also sorry if it's cringe this is my first ever creepy pasta story so yeah but!!