The Change!?

~~~narrator pov~~~

。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.

y/n and Jane were asking and answering questions that they both had and y/n did learn a bit about her past and kinda what happened between Jane and Jeff.

But Jane didn't know why she wanted y/n to live she just did for some weird reason but, she knew that she had to get the job done or slender wouldn't be happy.

~~~~janes pov~~~~

Ugh why does she ask so many questions and for some weird reason I answer all of them.

Who is she to think I can open up to her about anything like yeah she's pretty but that's never mind this girl is gonna kill me or get me killed.

"Ok listen up I am going to untie you but you can't run away got it" Jane says very calmly.

~~~narrator pov~~~~~~

Y/n nods her head to prove she won't run away.

Jane unties y/n, "so are you just not going to speak like you can talk you know" Jane says confused.

~~~~~y/n pov~~~~

I was kinda lost in thought after Jane said not to run which I am not gonna I don't wanna die.

But soon enough I snap back into reality and process everything that's going on.

"Why didn't you kill me" I said softly like a whisper but It was loud enough for her to hear.

Jane doesn't speak after that she just grabs my wrist and walks away with her pulling me.

"What are you doing!? Are you going to kill me? " I asked.

"No but, you saw me so you have to kinda become me... Like a killer or you die" Jane said  calmly but a bit of hesitation could be heard.

"But I don't want to be a kil-" I said but Jane cut me off by holding her hand above my mouth so I couldn't speak.

"Shut up or we will both get killed and you have to or else you die ok" she said with an angry whisper.

I nod my head to show that I am listening.

Then she pulled me once again around a forest.

It was dark and not the best I can say but after about a 30 minute hike we stood in front of a tall figure with a white skin, black suit, blood red tie, no face, and stood about 15 feet tall.

(Btw I searched up his height and it said 6 to 15 feet when I searched it up so that's why it says 15)

"Jane why are you bringing a mortal into the forest" the tall figure said.

"She saw me so I decided that she has to be a killer or she dies" Jane said with a bit of scaredness.

"Fine but you have 3 months to train her if she doesn't kill at least 5 people she willing be gone.. Got it Jane" he said

"Got it slender" she said.

。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.。oOo。.:♥️:.

Sorry if this one is also short I just have barely any time to write this so it's a bit rushed but I hope you enjoyed it!