the party

~~~~Narrator pov~~~~~

Y/n and Jane just arrived at the party they were late because of Ben and Jeff they kept arguing on the way there but you guys didn't really care much really.

"Dear, do you mind if I step aside I have to talk to someone" Jane said.

"Oh of course" y/n said with a slight smile.

Jane walks away and meets up with masky and the other proxies.

"What do you guys want?" Jane said confused but angry. "We w-were wondering if y-you had a *tics*c-crush on y-y/n?"Toby said with a questionable face.

" why do guys want to know?" Jane said pissed off. "We just were asking no need to be a bitch" masky said while crossing his arms.

"Well than please gladly fuck off I left my date for nothing and to answer your stupid fucking question maybe I do like her." Jane said pissed off while walking away.

~~~~Y/n pov~~~

Where is she I wanted to have a dance with her but I guess not.

I walked towards the sitting area where I found Ben, Jeff, and EJ. I sit down next to Ben. I mean he was a bit of a perv but I could deal with it cause he knows I will kill him if he did something.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder while talking to Jeff sense the rest left.

"So like I was saying she wa-" I said but got cut off by someone and I looked up and it was Jane.

"Mind if I sit dear" Jane said "no not at all Jane" I said while Jeff was getting up to leave.

"Hey guys I am going to go eat I am hungry bye see y'all later" Jeff said while running off to eat.

"So Jane what did they need?" I asked "oh it was just some dumb question they asked" Jane said with a smile then got up and held out her hand.

"Do you wanna dance? " she said with an awkward face. I nodded and grabbed her hand and went to dance.

(Just think that the middle two are you and Jane doing a waltz)

I was shocked a killer doing the Waltz!!! Yeah no that was a shocker but soon the party ended and slender teleported up back to the mansion me and Jane hugged and I went to my room picked up some comfy clothes and then went to the bathroom.

Ran a hot shower, dried off my hair, and then changed my clothes then went to bed.

(Your clothes for the night)

But then I woke up around 3 and went down stairs for a cup of water but instead I saw Jane

"Good morning dear" Jane said with a tired voice. "Good morning Jane so how did you sleep? " I said calmly while getting water but then next thing I knew Jane had her hand around my waist and her head nuzzled into my neck. "My sleep was good how about yours? " she said. "It was ok I guess" I said with a smile then soon I was being picked up bridal styal in Jane's arms.

"Jane!! " I yelled "I couldn't sleep I lied so your gonna sleep with me" Jane said while grinning.

We got to her room she put me on her bed and she got on her side and I got into the covers and we fell asleep.

There you go Lovelyz hope you enjoyed bye bye❤❤❤❤!!!!!