Dearest reader

Dearest reader...

Just kidding, hi guys! Khai here.

So, that was it for Love Is A Choice. I hope you enjoyed following Benedict and Nancy's journey with me.

IMPROVEMENTS:
There was a time when I wanted to delete the story because I didn't like it anymore, but I thought it would be a bit of a waste to not finish what I had already started, so here we are. Having read back some of the older chapters, I have become busy to improve the writing, to not sound too cheesy and wordy. So there might be some slight changes in some chapters, but nothing big that it will affect the storyline.

SEQUEL:
Someone asked me if there would be a sequel and my answer to that is; maybe? - As of now, I have no definite plans for one, but who knows. Maybe I'll get inspired when snippets of the third season appear. I honestly cannot wait to see Penelope and Colin's story on screen.

GRATITUDE:
Anyways, thank you so much to everyone who has been here until the very end. Also know that I notice every single vote and comment and that I appreciate them all very very much. It has truly been encouraging seeing your names pop up at my notifications because I did not even expect five people to read this story.

If you want to read more stories of mine, feel free to follow me to stay updated. I am planning on uploading a new Fantasy novel this month that I have been working on longer than Love Is A Choice :)

But for now, farewell gentle readers!

Stay safe and I hope you all have a great day.

- Khai