Finally The Date Pt. 2

forgot to mention this is what Futakuchi wore to the date

Y/n decided to take a peek at what Futakiuchi was talking about and she saw Semi had him down on the ground throwing punches to your date

Y/n decided to take a peek at what Futakiuchi was talking about and she saw Semi had him down on the ground throwing punches to your date. you turn back to were you were sitting and tears filled your eyes.

Y/n: Futakuchi your in a fight why!!!!!!!

Kuroo: What did you just say where are you at

Y/n: the new restaurant here in town

Kuroo: don't worry me and Bokuto are on our way we may bring Akaashi with us too

you then sat there waiting for the 3 boys to come help your date out all of the sudden you heard Akaashi's voice called for you as you walked out you saw your date badly beat up and saw Semi with worse marks on him. you walk over to Futakuchi and hugged him, he also could tell that you had been crying which made him hug you tighter. then two of you walked away.

Both of you decided to go on a walk but the canal that was near by. he gestured himself to hold your hand you grabbed his and and began walking you both reached a point were you could see the stars and the moon right by the water it looked really beautiful. Futakuchi turned to you his face was a blushing mess and looked you in the eyes his mouth opened and said words that you were dying to hear " y/n I like you" he said with a nervousness in his voice. you turned red and said that you liked him back he leaned down and kissed you on the cheek and the two of you decided to walk back to the car. you innocently thought this date turned out the be not that bad.

Timeskip to the night after getting home from your date

New Groupchat was made without Semi because he was a bitch

Y/n: Hey guys

Hinata: heyy so how did it go

Oikawa: 👂

Kags: 👂

Yams: 👂

Iwa: 👂

Goshiki: 👂

Tendou: 👂

Aone: 👂

Noya: 👂

Tanaka:👂

Kita: 👂

Tsuki: 👂

Suga: 👂

Daichi: 👂

Kawanishi: 👂

Osamu: 👂

Kenma: 👂

Akaashi: 👂

Kuroo: 👂

Bokuto: 👂

Futakuchi: 👂