Chapter 4

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮...

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺.. 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵... 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... "

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

You and Boboiboy are walking around the town but as you walk, you felt eyes on you. You felt a lot of stares on you and you felt quite uncomfortable about it. So you tugged on Boboiboy shirt, he look at you in confusion. You signal your hand for him to lean over. He lend his ear to you and you whisper.

"Is there something on my face?" You asked

He look at your face and lean over to look at it closer. You got quite startle and got flustered because your face are an INCH apart, your noses almost touched.

"Hmmm... There's nothing on your face, not even a speck of dust on it" He said as he leaned back.

You sighed in relief and wondered as you put your hand on your chin.

"Then why do I feel like people are looking at us" You said

Boboiboy scratch his cheek sheepishly and chuckled awkwardly.

"I think I know the reason why... It's probably because of that" He said as he point something on back your back

You got confused and look behind then froze in shock as you saw a gigantic pair of wings. You facepalm at your stupidity.

"How could I forget about them? *sigh* I am so dumb for forgetting about my stupid wings when they are literally attached to my back" You

"Can you hide them? " Boboiboy asked

"Hm... Probably.. No.. Even if I could, I don't even know how" You said in disappointment

"There's nothing we can do about that then. Don't worry, we're almost at Tok Aba's house. " Boboiboy reassured

You sighed and smile at him

"Okay" You respond

Boboiboy grab your hand and start saying stuff about the town. You tried to put your focus on him instead of the stares from the people to you, but you can't. You can't help but thought that you're now 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 from others, you can't change the fact that you're not a normal human anymore and even thought that you're not a 𝙃𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙉.

That thought left a burden on your shoulder. You start over thinking stuff.

'𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦?  𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬? 𝘈 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘈𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦? 𝘈 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳... 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮... 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?'

You keep over thinking stuff and didn't heard Boboiboy have been calling you.

"Y/N! " Boboiboy shouted

You snap back to reality. Boboiboy look at you with worry.

"Are you okay? You look pale, Y/n" Boboiboy worrily said