Chapter 17

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺....

"I'm happy you said the things I've always wanted to hear.. I'm glad I know now the actual truth"

...................

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I look at Boboiboy, he gently held my hand and put it close to his mouth. I felt his lips touched on the back of my hand.

Him doing that made one of my fuse broke out. I feel like my face is getting hotter and smoke coming out from my head. My heart is beating like crazy.

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?!!! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵!!.. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵!! '

"U-umm Boboiboy? Can you let go of my hand now? "

"No. I feel like if I let go of these precious hands, you will run away from me"

'𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 how  𝘵𝘰  𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵?!'

I look at him nervously and he just keep beaming his bright smile at me.

"What's the matter my angel? " He innocently said

I feel like my face and my heart will explode if he keeps doing this.

"Stop doing that.. " I said

"Doing what? " He asked as he look at me with innocence.

I avoid his gaze and sighed.

"Nevermind.. "

"I like you too Y/n" He blurted out of nowhere

I look at him and widened my eyes..
.
.
.
*𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎*
.
.
.

"HAH?! ARE YOU JOKING?! TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!! ME?! YOU LIKE ME?! Y/N L/N?! DUDE! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EYES CHECK!! T-that's right! Maybe you're eyes are a bit off !  There's no way you will like me! "

I look away and trying myself to calm down.

'𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸! 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢-'

Boboiboy gently grab my  chin and turned my head back to him. He look very displeased.

"But I do. I like you. The one and only Y/n L/n is the one who I like" He said

"Hahahahahaha! You must be joking right now hahaha! G-good one! There's n-no way."

"But I really do... Why do you keep denying it? You're hurting me if you keep doing that" he said and pouted

.............

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵' You thought

You look down and start fiddling your thumbs.

"I-I am sorry.. But out of all people.. Why me? I'm not likable at all. I'm weird and crazy" You

"Well that's true" he said without hesitation

'𝘜𝘳𝘬- 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵' You thought while sulking