Chapter 5

"𝘜𝘩𝘮𝘮.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦,  𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶? " 𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I got surprised by Ochobot's statement. I really didn't expect him to say that at all.

"Hey Ochobot, that's rude!" Boboiboy said

I put my hand in front of Boboiboy, I smiled at him to signal him that I got it under covered. I crossed my legs as I look at Ochobot straight to his eyes.

"Why have you come to that conclusion, Ochobot? I would like to know"

"Well... When I scan you, you don't belong in this planet or in any planet in this galaxy. I can't detect what alien you are or where you came from... It's like.. You never existed here in the first place..." Ochobot explained

Not gonna lie, I am impressed that Ochobot is very on point... Kinda wish he didn't knew though, but what can I do? Ochobot is a one smart robot.

I smile and throw out a peace sign.

"Bingo! You got it right. I am indeed not from here, or in any planet in this galaxy BUT I came from a complete other dimension. "

"But that's not possible though, there's no such thing as another dimension. Do you already know about this Boboiboy?" Ochobot said as he look at Boboiboy.

Boboiboy sheepishly scratch his cheek.

"Well yeah, sort of.. I saw Y/n went through a hole out of nowhere.. And she literally start falling down from the sky to the ground... I know you have suspicions Ochobot but reassure, Y/n is an ally. Trust me. " Boboiboy

"If you say so... Even I don't know what she is or where she lives... I could detect such overwhelming power in her..." Ochobot

I was surprised by his statement. Even I didn't know the length of my strength.

"One wrong move there's a chance that half of earth will get destroy" Ochobot

I felt shivers down to my spine. I didn't know my power will be THAT dangerous. But I keep my posture and smile.

"I know that, don't worry I am in full control of my powers. I will not unleash too much strength too the extent that I'll destroy the earth" I said to reassure them even knowing for a fact that I can't guarantee that..

I mean, even I don't know I have the potential to destroy Earth. I also haven't use my powers that much yet! I only used one spell! If I don't use my powers wisely I might destroy the planet! I'm too OP and that's straight up nerve wracking.

"Oh okay! Sorry for asking a rude question  " Ochobot said

"No worries, it's understandable that you would be concerned about it" I said

"Hey Y/n, can you show one skill of your powers? " Boboiboy said while his eyes are sparkling in excitement.

"Uh... Sure? " I said feeling nervous

'𝘖𝘩 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬, 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬, 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬.. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥?!!! 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 !!'

I took a deep breath and opened my palm. Boboiboy and Ochobot look at me with excitement.

'𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨... '