O17. FOR YOU, I'LL KILL

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. ✧˖*°࿐
❝ FOR YOU, I'LL KILL. ❞

[ please vote! (๑˘ᵕ˘) ]▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[ please vote! (˘ᵕ˘) ]
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Do not touch me."

Emea glared at the soldier beside her, giving him a side glance at the fact he was tightening his hold on her hands. She shook him off as soon as she was cuffed, staring straight ahead, eyes looking everywhere for the familiar face of the guy she desired to be with.

She ignored the way every soldier looked at Jake as he came forward, her mouth opened a bit to look for Neteyam.

But, as soon as she was to open her mouth to ask Lo'ak, an animal jumped up from the water, its shadow overtaking their vision.

Payakan came to Lo'ak's defense, making everyone divert their gaze towards him which allowed Emea and Lo'ak a bit of time to quickly try to free themselves and the others.

"I need a knife!" Emea yelled over the sound of gunshots, looking around her surroundings for anything sharp. She ignored the "open fire" from the soldiers surrounding her, head moving side to side anxiously and desperately.

"Sully's inbound," she heard the soldier yell behind her, causing her to huff and to stay put. Though, it didn't stop her from continuing to looking for something sharp. "I want eyes on him!"

As they left, Emea continued looking, her fingers feeling clammy at coming to hear her sister's breathing. Poor Tuk was shaking from fear and Emea could only scold Lo'ak to look for something, too.

"There's nothing!" Lo'ak yelled over the sound of gunshots.

Emea ignored his words, craning her neck to see if he was right. Thankfully, he wasn't. She found something, but it was out of reach. She tried moving her body, hoping that there would be sudden movement in the ship that would allow the knife to head her way.

"Shit!"

Much to her prayer, the ship wrecked and all four found themselves off the ground, their bodies going mid-air that gave the knife a perfect opportunity to slip off the ship.

"Are you guys okay?" Emea asked. They all simultaneously nodded as she cursed under her breath, clearly irritated at the misfortune.

Lo'ak felt her anxiety so he wished to help her by trying to get out of his restraints, hoping that he could do something right. The least he could do was save them all.

As he and Emea struggled to get out in order to save their sisters, Neteyam came along, much to their relief—Emea's relief to be exact.

"Neteyam!" Tuk yelled.

"Hey baby brother, need some help?" Neteyam teased his younger brother, cutting Tsireya and Tuk's cuffs first before moving on to the next. He looked at Tsireya. "Get Tuk out of here."