Chapter - 3.

I went in , to see blood , on the bed , on the floor everywhere , on one of the bed was Percy , riptide was through his heart . before I could comprehend the situation , Uncle P appeared , his face showed pure Horror as he saw his favorite son , with his own sword through his heart , he spoke , in a deadly voice " take him" I didn't fully understand , what he meant , " NOW !!"

I quickly went ahead , picked up Percy , and flashed him to my temple on Olympus . what had happened ? , did he kill himself ?

so many questions came to my mind , but what truly mattered , as of now , was that I needed to save him , not because I was scared , of what Uncle P would do , if his only mortal son would've died , but because I genuinely cared for him , there I said it , I didn't want anything bad to happen to him , after all , he had already been through so much .

I raced through my temple , took him to the infirmary and laid him on the bed . I searched through me drawers , to find an herb , that could save him . Percy's aura was now very faint , almost as if he was barely hanging on to life , and at any moment he may pass .

even for a god of healing , I couldn't heal Percy , his body wouldn't allow me , almost like he wanted to die , but I wouldn't let that happen , now would I ?

a solution finally came to my mind . it wasn't exactly any herb or mortal medicine that could save him , but one thing surely could , I prayed to my Uncles hades and Poseidon and to my father , they appeared in the room , Poseidon immediately bombarded me with questions that I did not have answers to

" unfortunately , I cannot heal Percy , at this point of time , even his water healing won't work , not any herbs , or mortal medicines can help him now "

Poseidon turned pale , so did the other two , the twice savior of Olympus , the greatest of heroes was not going to die ?

uncle p was about to speak , but I cut him off

" however , there is one way to save him " I said " but he won't like it "

" tell me " Poseidon said , in a very sad voice

" we need to override his system with Ichor "

" very well then " Zeus spoke " the three of us shall give him our Ichor ", this was almost unexpected , Zeus was willing to save Percy ?

the big three all summoned a knife each and place a cut on each of their wrists

first Zeus , followed by Poseidon and Hades , placed their wrists , that were dripping with Ichor at Percy's mouth . as the Ichor went down his throat , he gagged and the wound began to heal , he slowly began moving , trying to resist the Ichor being forced down his throat , but Hades kept him pinned to the bed , soon all his scars were filled , all wounds and bruises were healed up and he regained consciousness .

Percy pushed away the three gods feeding him their blood and got up with a jerk . he grabbed riptide from the side table , which I had placed , after pulling it out .

" where am I !" he said , pointing his sword at the three gods , as I watched from the corner

" what the fuck were you doing !!"

" calm down Percy " I said moving towards him , he lowered his sword, but I felt like he was still on edge . then with a very bright flash of light , three old ladies appeared , the fates , ugh

" all hail Perseus Jackson , the fifteenth Olympian , the god of time for his victory over the titan lord , the god of earth for his victory over Gaia , the god of heroes , loyalty ,oaths , creation and swordsmanship " the three fates said in union as they placed their hands on Percy's head and well he began to glow , then the fates disappeared with a poof.

the three gods were dumbstruck as they watched the entire thing , they were speechless , well they aren't to blame , its not everyday that the fates randomly show up to turn someone into a god much less an Olympian .

Percy was in shock , all he said was " fuck " before he cried out in pain and was about to fall , when I rushed over and caught him , he was unconscious , I couldn't help but notice , how calm he looked , when asleep , none of the tragedies he'd been trough showed on his face just a cute smile . I laid him on the bed and turned to look at the other gods , who were still in shock .

finally Poseidon spoke " so , um I guess you'll be taking care of him then "

" it'll be my pleasure ' I replied

"well I guess he deserves someone like you "

" what do you mean ? "I asked , fully knowing what he meant

" I mean , I know how you feel about him " Poseidon said , the other two were still in shock

" Uncle P " I tried to speak , trying not to bush , but failing miserably

" however , I must warn you nephew , if you hurt him , I'll personally send you to Tartarus " he said in a stern voice

" I know " I said " but , I assure you , I would never hurt him "

" alright then , I think we were having a date , Hades?"

" um , oh yeah , um , we should return " hades said , blushing , when both of them flashed away , then my father spoke

" son , I want you to be happy , but I want you to be careful , don't do anything stupid " with that he flashed away

well , this is not going to be easy I thought to myself , glancing at Percy

I had always had a tiny crush on Percy , okay , that was a lie , I had a huge crush on Percy , and it was driving me insane , the only other time I had felt it so strongly was thousands of years ago , and it was with a mortal , it did not end well . but , Percy was immortal , so maybe I did have a chance with him , the voice in my head said .

no , Percy's off limits

but what about what Poseidon said

he only meant , as a friend , he didn't mean for me to have a romantic relationship with his son

what about Percy , what if he has a crush on you too

no way in Tartarus , he loves that Annie girl

I was thrown off my trail of though , when I heard Percy wake up.