Chapter - 6.

when we flashed to the island , we saw Percy , howling in pain as two wings sprouted from his back , he turned and twisted , he was in so much pain that the weather seemed to change too , the winds blew strongly , huge waves hit the shore , a violent storm was brewing .

I ran up to him , and tackled him , Artemis helped as well. her palms glowed , as Percy began to relax , I tried to take away his pain , but it was too much , even for me to handle so I took away as much as I could , Artemis took away the rest , he slowly descended into sleep .

we placed him on the sand , when Artemis began to cry , only then did I realize that the pain was not from his wings , it was in his heart , his heart was broken , shattered to pieces . he had locked away his emotions , his pain for too long and something must've triggered it all to come back at him , like a tsunami , all his pain , all his emotions came crashing down on him , drowning him in guilt , sadness , loss .

both , me and Artemis were crying , of all the pain Percy had felt , it was too much, even for two Goddesses .

he woke up , after a few hours , both me and Artemis wiped our tears and sat on either side of him . his wings had fully sprouted , they were huge , magnificent , as if each feather had been placed carefully , they were emerald green which made him stand out from all other creatures with wings as wings were usually white or brown or even black like Thanatos' wings .

he looked at us and stared with a blank face , as if he head no idea , what had happened , those innocent Baby seal eyes of his were breathtaking , but now they seemed full of sadness , as if there was no hope .

Artemis finally broke the silence

" Percy , what happened last night ?"

" Lady Artemis , I don't know , I just remember , being at the party and then suddenly out of nowhere , this Island appeared , and then , all I remember is pain "

" Percy , do you know , what could've triggered the pain ?" I asked

" no lady Hestia , I don't remember "

" auntie , should we take him to Apollo ?"

" yeah , I think he could help "

with that we took his hands and flashed away to the entrance to Apollo's sun temple

Percy pov

when I flashed away from Olympus , I appeared at a beach in Florida , I don't exactly remember what I did , but out of nothing , an island sprung up , not very far from the coast , and I flashed there , for solitude .

then all I remember is pain , death of all who died because of me

I cried for the times I let down the people who put their trust in me

I cried for letting everyone I cared about die in the two wars

I cried for all the times I failed my friends , my fellow campers

I cried for the loss of Bianca and braking my promise to Nico

I cried for the loss of Zoe

I cried for the loss of Beckendorf

I cried for the loss of Michael

I cried for the loss of Lee

I cried for the loss of Silena

I cried for the loss of all those young demigods who died because of my inculpabilities

I cried for the loss of Luke

I cried for the loss of Castor

I cried for the loss of Ethan

I cried for my heritage

I cried for my birth

I wish I were never born

all I felt was lonely , shattered , Empty

then , I saw two flashes , and drifting into sleep

when I woke up , I saw Artemis and Hestia by my sides , wiping off tears , they asked a few questions about what happened , what triggered me , but I lied , I said I didn't know , but I did know , it was Apollo , seeing him with that nymph had triggered me , all the emotions , all the pain I had locked away , for years broke free , and drowned me . I hadn't even paid much attention to my wings that I had sprouted .

they took my arms and flashed us to Apollo's temple on Olympus , I made my wings disappear and Artemis knocked on the door , once then twice and with the third one , she yelled " Apollo , get your ass here ! now ! ", someone cursed from the other side and a very drunk Apollo opened the door . he had a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a barely clothed nymph hanging on to the other . he was laughing like a maniac.

Artemis was enraged at what she saw , so was I , but I felt more broke than ever , I knew of the sun god's habits , but witnessing it firsthand was something else , I don't know what came to my mind , but my wings stretched out . Artemis spoke " APOLLO! stop laughing you idiot"

at this , the nymph and the god both looked at each other and returned to laughing .

I realized I was already in air , with a staff in my hand , I said something and flashed away

Artemis POV

I couldn't believe what just happened , Percy stretched out his wings , got into the air a staff appeared in his hand , he spoke in a cold , raspy voice as blue smoke appeared at the nymph's feet .

he chanted "Εγώ Περσεύς Ανάθεμά σενα είσαι αιώνια καταραμένος, να σου αφαιρέσουν την ομορφιά, να μετατραπείς σε ένα τέρας τόσο φρικτό, που θα μισήσεις τον εαυτό σου, θα πονέσεις, θα κλάψεις για θάνατο αλλά δεν θα τον πάρεις, θα υποφέρεις αιώνιο πόνο"

and with that he flashed away , and the nymph began crying , as she grew thorns all over her body , her face too was covered in thorns , her head , her arms , legs , every part of her body grew thorns , that caused her so much pain that she begged for death , she begged for us to kill her , it was then I realized , Percy had cursed her , he was the god of Wizardry , which put him as the god of spells , enchantments even curses and charms .

I almost felt sorry for the Nymph , who would now suffer constant pain for all eternity .

Apollo stared in shock , as to what had just happened , Aunt Hestia too was unable to speak . What I didn't understand was , why was Percy so Angry at the nymph , I mean , what could've caused him , to curse someone with eternal pain , he was always so kind , gentle , but putting such a curse on the Nymph , he must've been triggered by something , what was it ?

Percy POV

I flashed away , not even knowing what had happened , when I realized , where I was

I was in Atlantis , more specifically , I was in the throne room , and to go into detail , I was alone in the Throne Room , standing before Amphitrite .