Chapter ten

3rd person

In a large room filled with candles Manawyddan fab Llyr was looking  into some old tombs trying to find ways to resurrect his brother that was sealed away under the sand of Egypt. 

"Soon my brother your time in your prison will soon be over and we will have our revenge against those who wronged you and I." Manawyddan said flipping through the pages when he found some interesting stuff that might be useful to him.

"This might prove useful to me in my goal my brother." Manawyddan said with a laugh. What was on the page you ask? Well that's a secret you have to wait for.

Meanwhile back at duelist kingdom Nicolas and his crew where enjoying a little of down time to themselves until their next duel. Nicolas was having some time to himself.

"Something on your mind my lord?" Ruin asked appearing next to him

"Just thinking on a few things." replied Nicolas.

"If you don't mind me asked would it be of the power you received from the old mages?" asked Demise.

"In way yes If I'm gonna to save the world from a returning darkness I must find a away to master it." Nicolas said lost in thought.

"I will teach you how to master the power if you like my lord." said Ruin.

"I can take any training I can get and thank you Ruin and you to Demise." said Nicolas. If there was one thing about Nicolas is that he doesn't turn down any help or teaching of magic or anything that might help him in his quest. 

Meanwhile in a Pegasus castle Mokuba who was captured had made himself a makeshift robe out of his bed sheets  and climbed out of the window but there was one problem with his plan. He ran out of sheets to get fully down. The knot in the sheets started to come loose making Mokuba fall landing in some bushes which soften his fall. In the dining hall Pegasus was drinking some fruit juice while laughing at a comic book he was reading.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Where do these guys get all their ideas?" Pegasus asked with a laugh.

"Uh, master Pegasus?" asked croquet

"Hmm?" replied  Pegasus.

"A thousand pardons, sir." said Croquet.

Gorgonzola cheese and the world's finest fruit juice along with a copy of my favorite comic book. Times like this are more precious to me than any other. You do realize that, don't you?" Pegasus  asked.

"But the prisoner has escaped." Said Croquet.

"Which one?" asked Pegasus

The boy we imprisoned in the north tower. I have our men searching the island, But so far, there's no sign of him." Replied Croquet.

Ooh. I guess he didn't appreciate my hospitality. Well, no matter. I'm sure I know exactly where our little escapee is heading. He'll seek out Yumi. Computer, request data on the status of the duel monsters tournament." Pegasus said before he pressed a button on a remote a screen descended from the celling