Chapter 12

Demise Pov

This was gonna be tough for the boss to think he had to go up against a ghost of his friend well I don't really know if that was really the bosses friend or not but I know the boss got this. I been with him for awhile watched him win duel after duel after duel before we even came to this island. I even got time to talk to the other cards in his deck. They told me that he was a true master making sure they well kept and not all torn up and he respected each one like they where a part of him. Hell even I had to agree with them on that part. I was very happy that he summoned me in his last duel what was he gonna do this time.

"I know your not the real Seiko Kaiba your just a fake and I will prove it." said Nicolas getting ready for the duel.

"Oh I'm hurt that you would say that after all you making a girl want to cry." said ghost Seiko.

"Be  careful boss she's giving me the creeps." I said

"I have to agree with Demise on this one my lord." said Ruin.

"Now how many chips do you wager?" asked Ghost Seiko.

"I wager three star chips." said Nicolas 

"Very well then now then.... let us duel." said Ghost Seiko

Seiko LP:2000

VS

Nicolas: 2000

3rd person Pov

"Guess I go first and I'll start off with the Hitotsu-Me Giant." said Ghost Seiko while her monster took tot he field.

" said Ghost Seiko while her monster took tot he field

"There's a card just like that in my sisters deck." said Mokuba

"Hey just because it's the same card doesn't mean it's the same deck." said Joey

"Very well my turn and I summon Luster dragon in attack mode." said Nicolas drawing his card and played his Luster dragon and order his monster to attack ghost Seiko's giant.

" said Nicolas drawing his card and played his Luster dragon and order his monster to attack ghost Seiko's giant

 Seiko LP: 2000-700= 1300

Nicolas LP: 2000

"You're strong Nicolas I give you that much." said ghost Seiko with a laugh