Chapter 29 - Nanmei

Nanmei, much like Asahi, had plenty of experience, but struggled to fully utilize it.

She was a bit better off than Asahi, considering Asahi and Suzuka had all the same parts more or less, but when she used her hands for Asahi, it would mainly be as foreplay or to supplement the main course. She struggled a bit when she had to use them exclusively.

Suzuka wasn't much better off. She often started running her hands down towards Nanmei's legs, then remembered and hesitated, avoiding that area. She focused on playing with Nanmei's breasts and hair.

Compared to the others, Nanmei was rougher, as Suzuka had expected.

Nanmei really enjoyed biting, though she kept it gentle for the fragile human. She bit Suzuka's neck, shoulders, breasts, and thighs while deftly removing the dress.

Suzuka also partially undressed Nanmei, pulling the sides of the top off but leaving the bottom half for later. She admired Nanmei's body. The hellhound had well-defined muscles that couldn't do anything to hide her feminine curves.

Nanmei paused to simply stare at Suzuka's body, swallowing her saliva.

"Was it worth the wait?" Suzuka asked.

"Absolutely."

Nanmei spread apart Suzuka's legs and descended down.

Around half an hour later, Suzuka was laying on her back, panting, sweat beading over her skin. Nanmei wasn't bothered much, staring down at Suzuka with a slight smirk.

"Should we go further?" Nanmei asked.

"Hug me for a bit, first."

They cuddled and kissed for a few more minutes.

"You should try doing things like this with Asahi from time to time," Suzuka suggested. "She's complained a bit about never having tender nights."

"Maybe now and then." Nanmei ran her hand up and down Suzuka's back. "But, she's not someone I want to be tender with."

"Mm." Suzuka nuzzled Nanmei a little. "Okay, I'll stop putting it off. Let's keep going."

Nanmei gulped.

Suzuka rose up and slowly guided Nanmei's dress down her legs, completely revealing Nanmei's body. She cast a gaze at Nanmei's crotch, swallowing her nervousness. She swiped her hand through the air, a foil square appearing in her hand after a burst of flames.

"I can put that on," Nanmei said, reaching for it.

Suzuka shook her head as she tore it open. "Harumi said I have to do it myself."

"Alright then."

Suzuka pulled out the condom and timidly extended her hands towards Nanmei, cautious as if it would bite her. She touched it gently. It twitched, causing her to flinch in surprise.

"S-sorry," Nanmei mumbled, far too embarrassed by the situation.

Suzuka tried again, gently placing her fingertips on the shaft. She squeezed and rubbed it slightly. Compared to the toy, it was warmer, the smooth skin giving a more pleasant texture than the plastic-like material.

Nanmei quivered slightly, but allowed Suzuka to explore.

Suzuka took a deep breath and rolled the condom on, using what Harumi had taught her. She raised a hand to Nanmei's forehead, preparing to erase the symbol. "Um, remember, I'm not Asahi. I'm still not used to everything, so uh, try to keep it a bit normal?"

Nanmei nodded, smiling softly. "I know. I'll treat you well, don't worry."

Suzuka nodded in return, then swiped her thumb across Nanmei's forehead, erasing the symbol.