Chapter 2

It's Saturday, finally. The sun is also shining and I have a strange feeling today. As if something is going to happen, but it won't be anything. I am now in my apartment in Amsterdam, I decide to walk a little round in the park. I grab my coat and phone and walk out the door. Outside the wind immediately blows through my hair, I walk into the park and walk around until I come across a bench. I sit on it and enjoy the peace and the sun for a while. I was so focused that I didn't realize someone was in front of me.

It's a young woman, blonde hair with sunglasses and a dog on a leash. I immediately recognize her it's Mikky Frenkie's girlfriend, I jump up in amazement and give her a big hug. ''Mik! What are you doing here?'' ''Hey Auri, not seen for a long time! I am back here for a few days. How's it going?'' ''Indeed not seen for a long time! It's going pretty well, how are you and Frenk?'' ''Everything is going well, we are having a great time in Barcelona!'' Mikky and I talked some more and then decidec to go to her apartment.

Me and Mikky know each other through hockey, even though Mikky is 7 years older than me. Mikky was my childhood trainer, but it felt more like she's my sister. We both quit Hockey a few years ago, Mikky is now working on her own clothing line and I'm done with school, I don't want to continue studying so I'm looking for a job. Mikky now lives in Barcelona with Frenkie, Frenkie the oh so famous footballer. Yes, he is very nice and has become a kind of brother to me. I haven't had much contact with those two, because of course we are all following our own path. Mikky had asked me a few times to go to Barcelona, I had to turn it down because something came up every time, so yes.

''And how is your love life?'' ''Still haven't started, I don't think I need it.'' ''Or you just don't want anyone but your old best friend, that one Pablo?'' Uh yes little fact, I used to have a little crush on him. But I haven't spoken to him in years so he probably doesn't know who me anymore. ''No it's just, I don't know. I'm just afraid I'll lose everyone again.'' ''Ri, you're definitely not going to lose evryone. I'll always be there for you and I don't want to push you or anything but a boyfriend will do you good. Then you are no longer so alone and you always have someone who is there for you.'' Mikky's words make my brain crack, she does have a point.

The whole route to Mikky's apartment was quite cozy, we talked about everything. I hung out with Mikky and it's already starting to get dark. ''Mik, I don't want to spoil the fun but I really have to go home. It's slowly starting to get dark.'' ''Oh yes, it really doesn't matter. We'll meet again, I'll drop you off at home.'' We get in Mikky's car and drive to my apartment, it's not that far away. After 10 minutes we are there. ''Thank you Mikky for this nice day and of course for dropping me off, I'll see you again soon! Bye!'' ''Bye girl! No problem!'' I get out of the car and walk to my front door, but suddenly there's my uncle standing in front of my door....

yess the official first chapter of this story :)