Chapter 13 birthday

I don't know why my parts always start with getting up, but it just makes sense I guess.

I wake up, but not in my own bed. I sit up and look around. Oh yeah Gavi and Pedro fell asleep in my bed. The door flies open, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU." The two boys Jump on me and give me a hug. "Thanks guys." And kiss them both on the head.

"Come hermana, we made you the most delicious breakfast ever." They pull me out of bed and drag me into the dining room. There is indeed a delicious breakfast ready, American pancakes with strawberry on it. The funny thing is that there are also candles on the pancake, I sit down and blow out the candles. "WOOHH." I laugh and start eating my breakfast. Suddenly someone puts his hands over my eyes. ''HEY! I'm eating!" "Ri Ri, wait a minute." "Fine." I hear some rumbling and then finally the hands are gone from my eyes. In front of me I see two small boxes and there is a letter, they look like jewelry boxes. I look at the boys, ''Take one and open it.'' I take the smallest one, but open the letter first.

Dear Auri,

You don't know how happy I am to have you back in my life and that I can also be there for your 18th birthday. The years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds were never the same without you. Your sweet smile that cheers everyone up again, everyone has missed you and we are going to make it an unforgettable day. It's nice to have you back and see you again. I'm never going to let you go that's why I bought you this gift, so that you have me with you forever.

Happy Birthday Auri,

Your brother <3

These words bring tears to my eyes, I close the sheet and open the box. It's a bracelet with an infinity symbol, but the symbol says: A.M.G.L & P.G.L (Auriana Maria Gonzalez Lopez & Pedro Gonzalez Lopez) I'm looking at Pedro. "Thank you, it's very beautiful." And I hug him tightly, I immediately put on the bracelet. ''No problem Hermana, everything for you.'' I pick up the next box, it's probably Gavi's. I take the letter first:

My Auri,

Happy birthday to you, you don't want to know how much I missed you. Ever since the first day I met you I knew I was going to love you. I have never thanked you for everything you have done for me, because of you I have achieved my dreams. You are the one who gave me the courage to achieve my dream. Now I'm going to help you and I'm glad you're back. Just like we used to say: Forever together against the world..

Happy Birthday Ri Ri,

Your Pabs

(I don't know why I wrote these texts/letters)

''Forever together against the world.'' I say smiling at Gavi, ''Yeah, Forever together against the world.'' I open the box and there is a necklace in the shape of a heart with Auriana & Pablo engraved in it, but on the back it says: Forever together against the world. "Pabs it's beautiful, can you put the necklace on me?" "Of course amor." I hand the necklace to him and turn around. I feel his fingers on my neck and it even gives me goosebumps. When he's ready I turn around again, ''Gracias guys, this really wasn't necessary.'' And I give them both a hug.

(Forever together against the world is kind of a quote that Auri and Gavi came up together when they were young)

Suddenly the bell rings, "I'll go." I walk to the front door and open it. There are Sira, Mikky and a girl I don't really recognize. She seems nice tho, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOUUU." They sing at the same time. "Thank you girls." And I give them a hug in turn, finally I give the girl a hug that I don't know. ''So you don't recognize me?'' she asks, wait this voice i recognize this. "AURORA?!" Omg, I'm so surprised I'm hugging her a little too hard. "Wow wow, chill haha. It's nice to see you again Auri.'' ''You've become so beautiful! I'm just jealous." "No you are beautiful Ri, you just turn 18 today! And you turned out so pretty! I must be jealous.''
Just for the people who don't know Aurora, she is Gavi's sister.

"What are you doing here anyway?" "We're here to take you, so say goodbye to the boys." I nod, ''Where are we going?'' ''The beach!!!'' ''Okay! Let me change quickly.''

~

We spent most of the afternoon messing around on the beach. It sure was fun, I am sunbathing now. Aurora and Mikky are still in the water, but I'm lying here chatting with Sira for a while. Suddenly the sun is gone, I look up and see a boy standing. "Haven't seen you in a while." Are you kidding! My fucking ex?! Remember when I told Mikky I wanted to focus more on school and not love? Well, that's because of this guy. We dated for 1 or 2 years and then he just dumped me. I was 14 at the time and was completely blinded by love. I didn't even realize he was cheating and now he's standing in front of me again. You would think why he is here in Spain, well he is Spanish. But just like me he moved to the Netherlands.

"What do you want Lucas, go away and don't ruin my day." "Wow wow, calm down. I'm not even allowed to say hi to you? Remember the good times we had together, when we were madly in love with each other. I still love you Auri, I don't understand why you broke up with me." He really acts like he doesn't know anything, he really is a mindless guy. "You know very well why I broke up with you dumbass, one don't call me Auri, two get out of my sight I never want to see you again and three YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I BREAKE UP." "Oh, give me one more chance, or I'll make your life a hell!" "HEY Don't talk to her like that, GO FACKING AWAY!" shouts Sira. He looks at me for a moment, but leaves.

"Thank you Sira." "No problem Auri, that boy has no right to talk to you like that." "Hopefully I'll never see him again, he's been fucking cheating." "So what about Pablo?" And she looks at my necklace. "Oh there's nothing." "Oh? What about that necklace? I clearly see a heart with your names." "Just a gift." "Hmh, well tell me really what's up." I sigh and then admit, "I don't know I think that I am in love with him, but it's weird because we've known each other for over 6 years. But I've only just got him back a week and I'm starting to get feelings for him already. He doesn't like me anyway and a relationship is certainly not going to work, because I'm going back to the Netherlands in 1 week."

"Auri, I can tell by the way he looks at you that he really likes you. And if you are so in love with each other then you should get into a relationship. The only solution is a long distance relationship, or you have to move to Barcelona. But I'm sure you two will be fine." Maybe she is right, I really miss Spain and I feel at home here. But then I have to leave everything I built there. This is going to be a tough choice. "But hey, let's not talk about this and just have a fun day." I nod, Mikky comes running to me. "RI the game starts in 1 hour so we have to go back."

Pov Gavi

We put all the stuff in the living room, so the girls only have to decorate the house. We went through thousands of shops to buy party decorations, because we never decorate the house. But we have to hurry now because the game is about to start. I'm excited!

Pov auriana

We are at Mikky's house, because for some reason we can't go to Pedro's house. We put on our Barca Jersey and wait until it's time to go. I just now remember Gavi's birthday was last week and I just forgot! So his birthday is 05.08 and my birthday is 12.08. I will congratulate him later, but I am now playing with Jagger, Mikky and Frenkie's dog. It's really sweet, "Congratulations Hermana." I look up and see my brother Fernando standing there. "Thank you Hermano, what are you doing here?" "What do you think I can't miss your birthday! And I'm going to the game." "Guys, we gotta go!"

We enter the camp and sit down. We have a place behind the benches of the players. Camp nou is completely filled with people it's so beautiful to see, siempre Barça.