Don't leave us!

10:00 A.M.

Ahri Pov

I was watching our song Pop stars when all of a sudden there was no internet. God dammit. I tried to connect to this stupid internet but no it's too slow. I tried to reload the video but the internet stopped working.

Akali: I can't even play my video games. The internet is too slow!!!

She said that while she threw her controller at a wall.

Ahri: Why do we have to get this internet!!!!? It keeps buffering a lot!

Eve came up next to me with Kai'sa.

Eve: Instead of ranting about how horrible it is, why not call customer service?

Kai'sa: Yeah. I also heard that there will a new internet company that will be better than HIS (Hextech Internet Service).

Ahri: Alright. I will talk to customer service.

I went to Google(with my other phone that is for business) and searched for the number of customer service for HIS. I dialed the number and waited until I heard someone speaking.

???: Hi there this is Y/n. Before you say a single word, can I interest you in our new premium network package that you didn't ask for?

I put it on speaker mode so the girls can listen.

Ahri: No you cannot, 'cause I didn't ask for it.

Y/n: I'll be sure to ask again in a few minutes. So what can I do of a poor job of helping you with today?

Akali: *whispering* poor job?

Ahri: Yeah I'd like to create a world where I would never use your stupid fucking internet again.

Y/n: Oh, I am so sorry to hear that ma'am. Well keep in mind that that is the opposite of what we want you to do.

Ahri: That's crazy because I care about the opposite of what you had to say so.....

Y/n: Likewise ma'am. Now is this a good phone number for us to reach you when we get disconnected?

Ahri: Why are you saying that as if we're definitely getting disconnected-

*call ends*

Ahri: WTF?????

Eve: Fucking hell no. Give it to me Ahri. Son of a bitch. We are not doing that!

I gave my phone to her. Eve dials the number and we hear Y/n.

Y/n: Hi there this is Y/n. Before you say a single word, can I interest you in-

Eve: *annoyed* In shutting the hell up?

Y/n: Oh hi ma'am. It looks like we lost you there for a minute.

Eve: Lost me there? YOU HUNG UP ON ME!!! ON AHRI!!!!!

Y/n: No ma'am. You probably just have bad internet.

Eve: Yeah, your fucking internet! I should report you for this!

Y/n: Who are they gonna believe, anyways how can we help you today?

Eve: *trying to calm down* Cancel my internet. Sir.

Y/n: Loud and clear, ma'am. Now, what do you think about six free months of Banana music?

Eve: *confused* Huh? What?

Y/n: Banana music. Six months. Free of charge. What do you think about that?

Eve: What? No! What are you doing? Let's get back to the canceling my internet.

Y/n: Would you like some time to think about it?