HE IS A WHAT NOW?

Akali Pov

We were about to head out when I got a call from Ekko.

Akali: What's up homie?

Ekko: Come quick. There is something that we need to show you. It's serious.

Akali: How serious?

Ekko: Like when a guy wants to reunite with his gf only to find out that she has been cheating on him serious.

Akali: Shit. Okay we will be on our way.

I hang up.

Ahri: Who was it?

Akali: It was Ekko. He told us to come to his house because he has something to show us.

Evelynn: But if we leave now then Y/n will get away.

Akali: I know but we can track him down by using other methods.

Kai'sa: Ok. Let's go to TDs house.

15 minutes later

We arrived and I see Ekko and the gang walking towards us.

Ekko: I am so glad that you came.

Ahri: What was it that you wanted to show us?

Yasuo: It's better if you girls see it for yourself.

We followed them inside their home. We then went to the living room where a giant plasma TV was turned on. There were on YouTube. And it was a video of a guy in his mid-twenties.

Kai'sa:*reads on tv* Calling out KDA? What is this?

Senna: You might want to prepare yourself. We didn't see it but my guts was telling me that he is gonna say some shit.

Ekko played the video and I didn't want to believe who that guy was.

Y/n: What's up guys? It's your motherfucking boy back with another banging video! If KDA is here then make sure you fucking nuke the like button and subscribe......

Y/n: or fuck you.