Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Lu Yuan, who was suddenly named, immediately adjusted her expression while watching the show, and smiled at Lin Shuyan, "Student Lin, please tell your temporary guardian that the previous car repair money is still short of a sum of compensation I haven't received it yet."

    If it weren't for the fact that she was still at the gate of the school, she really wanted to call Lin Shuyan "Miss Lin", because no matter how you look at it, Lin Shuyan couldn't match the energetic students at all. Son.

    Hearing this, Lin Shuyan glared at Lu Yuan with some resentment, and said sharply: "For the 300,000 I paid you, I have nothing! I have nothing! Lu Yuan, do you have to take I'm forcing you to die??"

    Lu Yuan: "?????"

    "Sister, it's only natural to pay off debts, how come I'm going to force you to death when you come here?"

    Han Ye stood Between Jiang Xuan and Lin Shuyan, after listening to Lu Yuan's words, and seeing Jiang Xuan's mocking expression on his face, he couldn't bear to stand up for Lin Shuyan.

    Lin Shuyan didn't think so, and yelled at Lu Yuan in a broken voice: "Who in Quanyi Middle School doesn't know that Lu Yuan's family has money!? You are already so rich, why are you forcing me!?"

    Lu Yuan: "......"

    After hearing Lin Shuyan's words that I was weak but I was justified, some students passing by around changed their expressions.

    Seeing someone stop and watch, Lin Shuyan's face immediately changed back to the weak one just now, and he looked at Lu Yuan helplessly, "Sister Lu, 300,000 is just an insignificant number for a wealthy daughter like you who was born with a golden key in your mouth." , but for those of us who live on scholarships, 800,000 is an astronomical figure! Our family’s annual income is at most 34,000. To pay back your money, we need to spend at least two More than ten years, and more than 20 years without eating or drinking before I can return the money to you, Lu Xuemei, let me ask you, do you feel at ease with this money?"

    Originally, because of Lin Shuyan's shameless remarks, he stopped to watch Some people's faces were moved.

    Lu Yuan sneered, she didn't blame these people for turning their backs so quickly, one was that Lin Shuyan was so eloquent that she almost burst into tears accusing her of being a bully, and the other was that there were indeed many students who were admitted based on their grades in No. 1 Middle School.

    Lin Shuyan schemingly raised his scholarship, classified himself as a good student, won the favor of many top students, and cried out that his family background was not good, so he created an image of a poor student, and made those wealthy sons another eye to eye.

    In short, no one will think that there is something wrong with her after all her bitterness, no matter which society is too rich, it is the original sin!

    If a poor student appears in an entertainment venue, then he must be working and studying and worthy of praise.

    And if a kid from a rich family appears in an entertainment place, he is definitely playing with things and not seeking to make progress.

    Money is the original sin.

    Sure enough, a young girl in the crowd over there shouted to Lu Yuan: "Lu Yuan, your family is so rich and you are not short of this money?! Let's forget about it!" "Lu

    Yuan Yuan, you have to forgive others. Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi! Don’t bully the young and poor!" "

    Lu Yuan, it's not like your family can't get rid of it. You have to force people to pay back the money!" "