Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Jiang Xuan served a bowl of herbal soup, and put a piece of braised pork into Lu Yuan's lunch box, "Drink a bowl of soup, and there is a piece of braised pork. If you don't drink it, you will be hungry." "..."

    Lu Yuan Looking at the meat and soup, he gritted his teeth hard.

    Okay, Jiang Xuan, you are ruthless!

    "Don't ever have the day when you fall into my hands!"

    Jiang Xuan's expression remained unchanged, and he said slowly: "Don't worry, there will never be that day." God

    asked him to live a new life, how could he let him live again? I repeat the tragedy of my previous life.

    Under Jiang Xuan's surveillance, Lu Yuan finished drinking the herbal soup unwillingly, and was planning to lie down on the table to catch up on sleep.

    Jiang Xuan picked up the lunch box in one hand and carried Lu Yuan's back collar in the other, "Just finished eating, let's go for a walk to digest food." "???"

    Lu Yuan was terrified, "What international joke are you talking about!? The outdoor temperature at noon in Haishi Don't you know how tall it is!??"

    Jiang Xuan hesitated for a moment, thought for a while and said, "The lotus forest in the east has a lot of shade and is cool, so go for a walk there."

    Lu Yuan covered her face and said I almost wiped away my tears, "Brother, how did I offend you!? Please tell me straight up, okay?" "Are

    you going to offend me?" Jiang Ling looked at Lu Yuan with a half-smile, "I'm not you Your heart? Your liver? Your sweetheart, baby sweet fruit?"

    Lu Yuan's body tensed up instantly, "I'm not, I don't, I've never said that!!!" "

    Oh?" Jiang Xuanliang Liang glanced at Lu Yuan, ignoring the latter's struggle, and forcibly led her out of the house.

    Lu Yuan: "..." She strongly suspected that Jiang Xuan had installed a bug on her body!

    After returning the lunch box to Asen who had been guarding him all the time, Jiang Xuan carried Lu Yuan directly to the lotus forest.

    Lu Yuan looked at the inquisitive eyes of the people coming and going along the way, and then remembered the rumors in the school these two days, and the tragedy of the 'Sycamore Forest' yesterday afternoon, she felt a little guilty, "Otherwise, we still don't go. "

    Doesn't it smell good when you sleep? Isn't it good to play chess with Grandpa Zhou?

    Jiang Xuan tightened the hand that touched Lu Yuan's fleshy arm, "Why do you sleep for a long time when you are alive, and you will be able to sleep forever after death? Have you never heard of this sentence?" "..."

    Lu Yuan, "This Why did it rise to life and death?"

    During the lunch break, many people chose to go back to the classroom to sleep after eating, or find a shady corner to play games, nonsense.

    The lotus forest, to put it nicely, is actually a large pool surrounded by a circle of well-known trees.

    At one point in the past, there were two large sports fields and a small basketball court side by side. At a glance, there was no one on the sports field.

    On the basketball court, there are a few boys who are not afraid of the summer heat and are sweating youthfully.

    This is the second time that Lu Yuan has crazily complained in her heart since she transmigrated the book! The author's whole writing is in the dark style, the bad guys and the evil people rule, and the good guys and the good guys don't end well.