Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Lu Yuan sprinkled chili noodles here, while Jiang Xuan looked at Jiang Meng with a cold face, and asked, "What's going on?

    " The boy persuaded: "Don't worry about this matter, Ah Ling, let Yuanyuan stop."

    Jiang Ling was expressionless, "If you don't tell the truth, she won't stop."

    Jiang Meng looked at the boy for a moment, and immediately Biting her lips and eyes full of struggles, her anxious voice was filled with tears, "Ah, I beg you, don't ask, okay?

    " Seeing Jiang Meng crying with a straight face, Jiang Meng couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

    It's unbelievable that Jiang Xuan is precocious. This is the sadness of a poor child who is in charge of the family early. Looking at Jiang Meng, who took up the family prematurely and dressed like a girl in her teens or twenties.

    "Sister Meng, don't be afraid. Once he bullies you in the future, I'll beat him once until he dares not come to you!" Lu Yuan glared at the boy who was choked up by the chili noodles and had tears and blood and snot flying around, and said viciously. Said.

    Looks like a bad little sister.

    Huang Mao glared at Jiang Meng unwillingly, but when he saw the eyes of the gloomy young man beside Jiang Meng, he couldn't help trembling.

    Although the young man didn't say a word, his eyes were surprisingly chilling, as if he was being stared at by a poisonous snake, his back felt chills.

    But now it is clearly September, the hottest time in the whole sea city.

    "You..." The yellow-haired man swallowed the threatening words abruptly.

    Lu Yuan patted the table angrily, "What are you! Haven't you seen a fairy?"

    Qi Jiabao, "..." I have seen shameless ones, but I have never seen Lu Yuan so shameless .

    Jiang Xuan, "If you don't make it clear today, you will be the one who will cry because of him in the future."

    Lu Yuan saw that Jiang Meng was about to cry in a hurry, but it was unpleasant to hold on.

    After going to the store owner to pay for the chili noodles and the stall fee, he shook Jiang Lian's hand, "This is not a place to talk, let's talk about it in another place." Dupan Street is also a downtown area, with many

    eyes Miscellaneous, obviously not a good place to talk.

    Jiang Xuan looked down at Lu Yuan holding his hand, and nodded slightly.

    Seeing that Huang Mao was about to run away, Lu Yuan immediately shouted: "Jia Bao, Lao Xie, stop that Huang Mao and don't let him run away!

    " Throw everything on Huang Mao.

    Several boxes of stinky tofu stained with chili juice were all hung on Huang Mao's body for a while, and Huang Mao was dressed in white short sleeves and was in a panic.

    Both the hair and the body were full of stench, and he shouted at Jiang Meng unbearably: "Jiang Meng! Are you..." "Well..."

    Qi

    Jiabao copied the words before he finished speaking. At the table next to him, the leftover pig's trotters were stuffed into Huangmao's mouth.

    Xie Yuan saw Jiang Xuan's expression was unkind, so he immediately grabbed Huang Mao's arm and dragged him towards Jiang Xuan.