Warm welcome

My name is [Y/N], our story starts at Stan's house Thanksgiving day, The Cartman's, Broflovski's, McCormick's, and My family the Stotch's.

The biggest get together in ages. I've never seen everyone show up, even Kyle's cousin, Kyle. Yes yes I know what you're saying "Why are the Stotches there?" Well that's because of me. I have a little secret that has been going around between family's.

Not much of a secret if you ask me "Live in a small town" they said "It's good if everyone knows each other" they said "everyone will always have your back" they said. Except it comes with the Stotch.

Kyle and I have come up with this small slight white lie. Nothing serious. Well...

3 months earlier

My name is [Y/N] Stotch, and before you ask no me , butters aren't siblings, we're cousins. Currently I've grounded Butter's uncle,(Budd Stotch) and Butter's dad (Stephen Stotch) both thought it would be an amazing idea to send me to South Park Colorado for my punishment.

you might be asking why i don't call Budd my father, well that's because I'm adopted. i just turned 18, they adopted me a few months ago before i was about to be sent free as an adult. Obviously i didn't listen to them, why would i care i am an adult now. yet I'm being punished.

What am I gonna get from this small mountain town? I know no one and simply I don't really care. I have my cousin, my naive, simpleton, stupid cousin. Butters doesn't really have a social standing. But as soon as he shows up to school with a girl who looks like a vampire. Shit I'd be interested too, him chatting with her as if he's known her his whole life doesn't help either (i think Butter's knows me better than my own foster parents).

"So uhm [Y/N] when is your dad taking you back home? I miss sleeping in my bed" Butters said standing next to me as I stared into my locker fixing my blood red lipstick. "Butters I told you just ask me I'll give you your bed back" I say wiping away the smudge from under my lip.

"Well yeah you said that but my dad said to always be a gentleman and um I'm trying to be one, I don't wanna take the bed from my cousin" he mumbled

"Butters I can sleep somewhere else in the house, y'all probably have a guest room." I pat his back as I put my stuff inside my locker and close it shut.

"Hey butters, Who's this?" a boy with brown hair and a red jacket starts talking to butters and staring at me. "Oh that's my-" Butters gets cut off "I'm Y/N, I'm his sister" I smile at the boy, "I'm Clyde, Clyde Donovan" he smiles at me then he continues talking "Hey if you'd like you should sit with us at lunch, we have room for another person" he smiles 

Butters stares at us hoping i was just trying to make this conversation faster by lying. "I might take you up on your offer Clyde, it was great meeting you" i smile and continue walking with Butters. I check my phone trying to figure out what the hell a Mr Garrison is. 

"Woah Butters, who are you with?" A boy with a green trapper hat. "Oh hey fellas this is my-" Butters says before I cut him off "His Sister. I'm his sister."

"Woah Butters I never knew you had a sister, My names Kyle it's nice to meet you" Kyle puts his hand out to shake mine "But your not-" Butters continues "it's very nice to meet you too" I shake his hand and start pushing Butters down the hallway

"Don't tell many people Kyle, you don't wanna embarrass me with all the attention don't you" I flash him a slight grin with pleading eyes. "Oh of course, what's your name?" He nods "[Y/N], i have to go Kyle but it was great talking to you" I say walking away.

"Uhm [Y/N] why would you lie to my friends?" Butters starts walking with me. "Cause people are more likely to start a rumor or something especially if they find out I'm your cousin who was sent here because-" I start whispering in his ear.