OH NO

Stans pov:

"Holy shit dude I can't believe this shit" Kenny says, his face flushed with the fact that he's seen her naked, covering his lap with his hands. we are all staring in shock, we just saw the new girl naked, we saw every single inch of her body, the way she looks while giving head, her chest, legs, waist. Everything.

"Wendy shouldn't have done that, idk why she went digging especially when [Y/N] didn't do anything to her" Kyle says with a pillow over his lap hiding his stiffy. his face flushed, Kyle is still a virgin, so is Kenny, and so am i, Wendy doesnt want to go all the way.

I can't lie, seeing her naked made me hard too. We all sat there faces flushed in complete shock at what we were looking at, all we could do was think about that mental image of her body. ingraining it in my head.

"Dude send me the screen shots of the account" Kenny says "No dude that would be an invasion of privacy" I delete my chat with her and delete the screen shots. "Come on Stan, please!" kenny shouts as i delete everything.

Wendy texts me back "Oh tell her I'm sorry, I didn't want to bring up some fresh wounds" I take a screen shot and send it back to [Y/N]. Texting Wendy to delete the screen shots and forget about the account. Then deleting me and Wendy's chat as well.

Y/N is texting me about all the things she did, telling me that her parents are really her parents, and that she isn't really a Stotch,

The next morning, [Y/n]s pov:

I barely got a wink of sleep last night. I was so shocked and worried about what will happen I just couldn't believe it.

My alarm went off, I got ready for school and woke Butters up for school. "Good morning Butters" I got the cereal and two bowls and poured out my bowl.

I started eating, and scrolling through my insta feed. Wendy followed me super late last night, so did a few girls. Wendy, Bebe, Nicole and this girl named Rebecca, Red in her bio? guess its short for rebecca I guess?

I finish my cereal and wash my bowl and set it into the dishwasher rack. Butters comes in with his hair sticking up. "Start eating I'll fix your hair okay." He nods and starts pouring his cereal and milk. I put some water on my hands and slowly but surely comb his hair out laying it down.

I watched TV in the living room waiting for Butters to finish eating. There is no good tv here. The most good show available was Terrance and Phillip.

I started putting my shoes on and Butters joined me. We grabbed our bags and started walking to school. Kyle, Kenny, Stan and Cartman joined us walking to school.

Something was up with Kenny because everytime I turned and looked at him, he was actively avoiding my eye contact and covering his lap at the same time, every time i moved closer he moved back. Kyle was better at hiding it and pretending but it didn't help that I can see his dick outline through his pants. Stan was acting like he was fine, but the flushed look on his face was enough of a give away.

"So Kenny how is your day going?" I stifled a laugh while walking, he laughs nervously turning his head away from me, looking me up and down pausing at my chest before looking away again. "Yeah mine too" i turn to kyle

"Wow Kyle I can't believe that we've been friends for almost a day now, I've never made so many friends so fast" I smile slightly " Oh uhm right I can't believe it [Y/N] I never thought I'd see- be good friends with someone so-" Kyle gets cut off by Cartman "What the hell is up with you guys? The new girl blow you or something" he scoffs. The three boys turn more red as Butters sighs out of exhaustion. "Woah wtf was I right?" Cartman states

"N-No she didn't blow us you fat ass" Kyle states trying to get past his embarrassment by standing up for me. "Yeah Cartman [Y/N] wouldn't do that, she just moved here and were being friendly to her" Stan looks at me, I smile at him "Thanks Stan, i did just move here and i would never do a thing like that" I grab Stan by his waist pulling him to the other side of me. Before I can move him he grips my hands on his hips and looks back at me, like he's begging me to no go farther. I put him back in his place and notice how hard he is for me.

"Two out of three" I think wondering why Stan showed Kyle and Kenny. "So Cartman how's your day?" I look back at him catching Kenny staring at me from behind, quickly adverting his eyes. "Oh you know me being buff and shit, the usual" Cartman says with a big smile on his face. "How about you Butters?" I pull him in front of me standing next to Kenny, "You were there this morning, I think you know how it's going" he looks at me annoyed knowing im gonna do something with them. He quickly starts walking next to Kyle and Stan.

We finally reach the school, The three boys try to act nonchalantly. They all are slowly but surely pushing their limits, seeing me naked, seeing all my parts, I wouldn't be able to act normal either. Kenny walks away again to the gender neutral bathroom. I pause thinking for a moment. "I'll be right back guys. I have to go to the bathroom" I walk away in the same direction as Kenny and then knock on the bathroom door he's in.

"Kenny would you like some help?" I say, waiting by the door. Hearing the click of it unlocking and him opening the door. Flushed and disheveled. "Please, help me [Y/N]" he begs, his pants and belt falling as hes trying to hold his pants up looking at me in a hurry. I walk inside the room and lock the door behind me.

"you cant tell anyone about this okay?" I look around in bathroom, walking over to Kenny and gently kiss him. I remove his hood and start kissing him more passionately, hes blushing, his eyes shut tightly as he kisses me breathlessly. Kenny's soft gentle moans fill the bathroom.

"Please [Y/N], I can't take anymore" Kenny says flushed from his face to his ears,  I giggle a bit, seeing how impatient he is, begging for my touch,  my hands down slowly pulling his pants down and getting on my knees. "dont be nervous okay? ill make you feel better." I kiss his hips and slowly move onto his underwear, licking the tip through the boxers he's wearing. Slowly pulling down his underwear, rubbing his shaft with my hand.

"[Y/N] I can't take it anymore, please hurry" he says in breathless moans, covering his mouth with embarrassment. I pull his underwear down to his knees, kissing and licking his shaft. Slowly taking his cock into my mouth. Seeing his tense body  slowly relax as he looks down at me . "[Y/N] it feels so good~" he gently moves my hair out of the way, watching every little move I do with pure ecstasy. Soft moans coming out of his mouth as I start sucking his dick, He blushes as he watches me fulfill his newly built fantasies.

Im holding his member in my hands, his grip on my hair getting a little tighter as he starts getting closer to orgasm. Im kissing his tip and gently rubbing his shaft. hes covering his mouth as his voice starts to betray him. "[Y/N] I-im gonna-" he moans from beneath his hand. His cock harder than ever now, as he watches me work harder to get him to orgasm. I start sucking his tip and moving my hands faster. his hips close to me, as his legs slowly start giving out. He grips my hair tighter as he cums inside my mouth, his breath shaky and his face filled with embarrassment and pleasure.

I start pulling his underwear and pants back up, "we- I cant- you blew me-" he pauses at a loss for words. i spit his cum out into the sink and start washing my mouth out with water."don't tell anyone about this okay?" I watch as he gets nervous watching me, i quickly give him a deep passionate kiss, leaning in and cupping his face with my hands, his kissing sloppy, and wet. his hands gently gripping my shirt as i pull away.

"Ill see you later Kenny" i smile as i leave the bathroom. All of the boys waiting outside the bathrooms. "Hey finally Y/N, took you long enough, wheres Kenny?" Stan says as he looks at the bathroom doors. "oh, i thought he would of been out by now, should we start knocking on doors?" i look at the boys, hoping i didn't give myself away. all the boys walk into the Men's bathroom. looking for Kenny. i watch as Kenny leaves the Gender neutral bathroom and joining my side.

the boys cant find Kenny so they leave the bathroom too. as they walk out they see me and Kenny talking. "Finally dude, were gonna be late because of you" Kyle nudges Kenny. Kenny with a big smile on his face as we all walk to our class. all 5 of us get detention for being 16 minuets late.

| Authors notes|
This is probably my longest story currently, especially in two chapters. Idk if I'll keep this running but it's fun to write after not writing for a while. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Let me know if you want a part 3 (^W^⁠)♡