17: happy valentines day!!!

G
GUYS
DO ANY OF U LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT??

D
use 2

K
I DO
I DO
MEMMEMEMEMEME

G
YAY
WE SHOULD LISTEN TO IT SOON

K
YESS SIR

G
Don't call me that

D
Sory daddy🙄

B
😨

K
B WHAT R U DOING DURING 5TH PERIOD

B
I finished my work
And my teachers let me

K
PLURAL?!?!?!

B
yeah
All of them let me

K
Yeah no doubt ur the fav🙄

B
BTW D PICKING WERE PICKING U AT 4. SINCE ME AND SK ARE HELPING, WE HAVE TO PICK U UP EARLY.

K
R u guys his parents
Ur the mummy and sk is the papa

D
No

B
No

SK
YES
oh
No

K
ur down bad for real

SK
NOOO IM NOT

D
first stage: denial

G
HEY U SAID THAT TO ME

B
OK guys pay attention to ur class.

D
OK mummy

B
I'm gonna run u over
OMG MISSPELL

D
What part is missllpelled

-

Bad laughed at skeppys dumb joke as he parked infront of dreams house. He spot the blond running to their car.

"Hi guys! How's the baby? Wait. Sorry. I'm the baby- I'm good!", Dream babbled out, skeppy snorted at his idiotic behavior.

"Yeah, yeah. Get in the back.", skeppy said. Dream hopped into the back by the open window.

"Seat belts on!", bad reminded as dream complied.

Skeppy started driving to the school, and when they arrived. All three of them exited the car.

"Alright- we have to head to the cafeteria, that's where we set up. We are setting up the food.", skeppy explained.

"Okay! Let's go parents!", Dream said as he grabbed both their hands and led them through the school and to the cafeteria.

"Why do you call me that? I'm only a couple months older than you.", bad scoffed playfully.

They saw the cafeteria being cleaned by the janitors, they saw the principle though. "Mrs. Watts!", skeppy yelled, waving his hand in the air.

She nodded and walked towards the trio. "Hello, I see you guys came early. Whats up?", she asked.

"So, what do we do? Or can we chill?", skeppy asked.

"We have soda, water, and other drinks in the freezer back there if you guys wanna bring that out.", she shrugged.

"Shouldn't we decorate first?", bad questioned.

"Oh- yeah! Here, darryl. Take my key, it's in the staff only room. If anyone asks, tell them I let you guys. Grab the boxes labeled 'valentine's decor'.", she explained as she handed the key card to bad.