18: why is there olives on pizza?

"So, which ones d?", george asked quackity.

"Blondie.", he simply spoke.

George looked at the tall, dirty blond. He looked about 6'2. He had noticeable freckles, green eyes, a sorta sharp jawline. He wore baggy jeans, a pierce the veil shirt, and a plaid jacket. He seemed to have some eyeliner on the bottom of his eye.

"Bro. Why are you so short- what the hell?!", spanap yelled as george got back to reality

Sapnap was comparing his height to a brunette with glasses. "Okay- I'm just 5'7. It's not that short.", the short boy rolled his eyes.

"Uh huh, yeah. Well, we should get something to eat.", sapnap suggested as everyone agreed.

They trotted inside the cafeteria and to get pizza. Dream and George stood beside eachother. "So, uhm. You are really emo- I thought you were exaggerating-", he got cut off.

"You're such an idiot. Why would I lie about my emo-ness?", Dream chuckled.

"I don't know? Some girl told me she was trad goth but she was really preppy- I don't even know what the point of that was?", george wondered.

"You're into goths?", dream asked.

"Eh, I don't really have a specific type.", he shrugged. "Since, we met up, what's your real name?".

"Clay. Or, dream.", he spoke.

"Yeah, no, that's rare- no wonder you didn't tell me. George.".

"That's such a British name.", Dream giggled.

"What the fuck?! No, it's not. Your first president was named george.", he argued playfully.

"Whatever your king was King George! Come on, let's get pizza- if they give me the tiniest slice I will-".

An adult handed the two a plate, not even asking what they wanted. Olives wasn't that bad, for george.

"Ew, I fucking hate Olives!", george squealed. "Why is it on pizza?!".

"Just hand it to me! I love olives!", dream smiled.

"You're weird.", george laughed as he took the olives off his pizza and placed it on dream's plate.

"Thanks.".

"You're not welcome.", george grinned.

"Shut up. Anyways, this pizza is cold as fuck.", Dream said, after taking a bite of the pizza.

"Its good though. Except they put olives on pizza.", george shrugged.

"Look! Olives are delicious!", Dream ranted.

"Yeah, yeah. What are we doing after. Oh, I forgot to get you something.", george spoke.

"I forgot too. I forgot I had a valentine.", Dream chuckled.

"You're not my valentine.", george said light-heartedly.

"Yes I am. I'm gonna text skeppy and see what he wants to do.", Dream reminded.

"Who the fuck is skeppy? What's that name mean?", george wondered.

"Sk, he's goofy. Look what I made his profile.", Dream said as he showed his phone to george.

SKEPPY🔥🔥💔

"What is that picture?! How'd that even happen? He looks like he got shocked?!", george yelled, laughing at the stupid picture

"You can look at our texts if you want. I don't mind.", Dream shrugged.

SKEPPY🔥🔥💔

DO U KNOW WHAT WERE DOING AFTER THE PARTY??!??!?!

Uhm no
Mayeb we coule gave a sleep over at my hosue

OK LET ME ASL GOERGE

---

"What the hell. Why do you spell my name like that?", george asked.

"I dunno. Do you wanna go to a sleepover? Just a heads up, skeppy and bad are gonna act zesty.", Dream giggled.

"Eh, I've seen my mom and dad have sex, I don't think it'll be that bad.", george shrugged.

"EW! WHAT THE FUCK?!", Dream screamed.

"It was a accident! They were doing it in the kitchen and I wanted to get some yogurt!", george exclaimed.

"Ew. You must be traumatized. Did you bring your own car?", Dream questioned.

"Yeah, but I'm not bringing sapnap again. He farted in my fucking car.", george scoffed.

"Ew. What the hell?! Since you brought your car, and I didn't. Can I go in yours?", dream asked.

"Yeah, sure.", george nodded.

"Great. Should I dab you up like those straight boys do?".

"No, one of them tried to dab me up and slapped my cheek.", george spoke.

----
Why have I only found out dream likes olives and george doesn't. The freaking olive theory 🙄🙄🙄