21: where the fuck did karl go

It was a stupid decision, kissing a person you haven't known that much. But oh how it felt so good. George knew it probably meant nothing to dream, just a kiss. He wouldn't be freaking out like how george was, it was yesterday.

-

Dreams mind raced remembering how George's slim and pale hands gripped his chin. God, george had so much power over him- not in a sexual way. But in a way where george could tell dream to go away and dream would. And that was unusual, Dream stood his ground.

He had fantasized of george being his boyfriend; if dream knew anything about relationships. He was screwed, he can't just talk to george normally, and he's watched a normal amount of movies to see ignoring them is the worst. He knows it's hard, but facing george is easier than ignoring the boy.

Dream sighed as he walked into his 3rd period, where he conveniently sat next george. George wasnt- here? Weird. He's here before dream.

"Get out your textbooks. Take notes, I need to grade shit- oh- uhm, I meant stuff.", the teacher flushed as students laughed. It wasn't that funny, just a curse word.

George busted through the door, panting. "Sorry. Mr, there's a fight out there.", george spoke, pointing back behind him. Where you could hear yelling and chants.

The teacher rolled his eyes and stood up, walking out the room, the shutting behind him. George sat next to dream. "Why are you late?", Dream questioned.

"Some kid wanted to tussle with me. No idea why.", george spoke.

"Weird. Also have you seen Karl? He wasn't in my first period.", Dream spoke.

"Y'know, that actually is weird. He wasn't in my second?", george wondered.

"I'll text sapnap.", Dream said as he whipped out his phone. Pressing on sapnaps contact.

SAPNAP

hiiii
where's Karl
is he absent????

IDK BRO
Sorry caps
Idk where he went
I'll text him but when I find out I'll tell u

TYYY

----

"He said he'll tell me when he finds out.", Dream spoke.

"Damn, if karl like- went to Disney World somehow, I'm gonna be amazed.", george laughed.

"That sounds like karl- it's karl coded.", Dream said, his sentence not making sense.

"Huh?".

"Nothing,".

-

As dream sat down, he noticed karl wasn't sitting at their table, and this time dream was 8 minutes late.

"Bro, he's literally missing.", Dream said.

"He's witerally wissing.", quackity parroted.

"Oh my god. Shut your mouth, quackity.", Dream joked. Staring at his lunch. Which was- definitely something.

It was corn, chicken nuggets, carrots, and milk. Except the chicken looked microwaved. The corn looked like it was previously in a can. And the milk was clumpy. "Ew what the fuck? They're poisoning me.", Dream spoke as he took out his phone. "I'm sending this to my mom. She's a karen.", Dream ranted.

"You should. They gotta get better cooks. Like hire remy?", skeppy questioned.

"Sometimes I think why bad likes you.".