13. Holding hands

When I heard a horn sound I picked my phone and walked outside of my apartment towards the lift. Yes, I'm going out with Mr. Mafia king for dinner.

But..

More like to piss him off.

I wore a black hoodie and sweat pants. I put my hair up in a bun with light makeup on my face. And ofcourse-one hand gun and my little knife inside my dress. After spending time with me today he's going to run away from me. I'm going to make sure of that.

When I reached the ground floor, I walked out of the lift and out of the building... My heart suddenly beating fast. Then faster. Zanvil lean back against his car, hands in the pocket. The only word to describe him is..

Hot. Or sexy?

NO. Lara pull yourself together. Don't forget your mission tonight.

I will make my mission success tonight. I can. I will.

When I reached him, I can see his face changing from calm one to angry one. Why can't he always control his anger.

"What the fuck are you wearing Lara?" he said through his gritted teeth calmly.

"Dress" I said in obvious tone.

"I asked you out for dinner not for jogging" he said.

"Of course. We are only going out for eat, not for party right?" I smiled innocently.

He sighed heavily and opened the door for me "Get in" I got in and sat in a passenger seat then he walk around and sat in before start to driving.

The car was silent for ten minutes before he stop in front of big boutique. I smirked seeing this because I knew he will do this.

I got out of the car eagerly. Seeing me excited he raised an eyebrow amused.

"We came here for shopping right? Let's go. Come on" with that I walked inside of the boutique with him tailing behind me.

"Welcome mam, may I-"

When I entered a woman greeted me with the scowl as she eyed me up and down like she was disgusted by my presence but that soon changed into fear as her eyes landed behind me.

Zanvil wrapped his arm from behind, grabbing me by my waist and pulled me towards him. My shoulder pressing his chest.

"G-good evening sir. I didn't expect you to be here." the woman in front of me said with fear filled voice.

"Show her a dress for dinner" he ignores her greeting and said directly.

"Sure sir" she lead us inside and showed the dresses that hanging beautifully in order.

I started looking the dress then tag price while Zanvil standing beside me still holding me by my waist. I took the most costly one which is blue in colour. It has long v neck and the dress ended above my knees.

"I'll take this one." I turned to the woman who is still standing behind us. "Where is the dressing room?"

She gestured her hand to the right side. I tried to walk there but the big hand kept me in place.

I turned my head to him trying to glare him hard. "I need to change my dress" I said sternly.

"Sure." he said with slight of amusement but didn't remove his hands which is still on my waist. I raised my eyebrow in question. He leaned down to my ear to whisper "I can help you baby"

I heard someone coughing lightly which is none other than that woman. Why is she still standing here.

"I will help her sir. You can relax here sitting" she said with the huge smile that doesn't reach her eyes.