14. I Want You

I stood there not knowing what to do or how to react. I slowly turned my head to see Zanvil is standing there with the gun in his hand. His face is full of anger. And his body is literally shaking from the amount of anger he is in now.

I slowly walked towards him as he didn't take his eyes off from the body that is now laying on the floor covered with blood. When I reached him I placed my hand on his shoulder, that's when his eyes landed on me.

I didn't say anything. We just stared each other and I felt him calm down under my touch. He grabbed my hand and then walked out of the hotel.

It's dead silent in the car as he drive the car to my house. It seems like he was in deep thought about something. I didn't want to talk either because I'm thinking now whether my mission is success or failure.

When the car stopped in front of my apartment building I hold the car door to open but stopped hearing him speaking finally.

"Why didn't you asking me anything about earlier?"

About what..? Oh.

"What do you want me to ask?"

He blinked "Do you not angry at me that I killed someone in front of you?"

Now I blinked. Does he thought I'm silent because I'm angry at him.

"Um.. Why would I be angry? It's not like I saw someone dead for the first time in my life" I said the obvious.

He gave me a look which I can't describe exactly what it is. Then within seconds he picked me up from my seat and made me sit in his lap, straddling him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted because now I'm getting really angry.

"Do you remember I said I will get you somewhere after dinner?" he asked while holding me in place wrapping his arms around me. One was in my butt and other was in my waist.

I frown and then I remember the conversation we had while dining. I don't know whether I should be happy that I don't want to spend more time with him or dissapointed that I can't spend more time with him.

Like he understand my look he smirks and spoke again "Don't worry sweetheart, I can take you there another time"

"Oh really? I'd also love to buy a new dress. Look, this dress spoiled by the wine stain" I smirked evilly.

He chuckled and nuzzled his face into my neck, inhaling sharply. "I know what you are trying to do sweetheart" he said against my neck causing my body shivering. I hope he didn't notice.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

Another chuckle heard from him. "I know you are playing gold digger bitch role to make me hate you, Lara" I froze at his words because he fucking know this and played with me all along. Am I that bad at acting.

Suddenly I felt his lips on my neck, made me breath out shakily. My grip on his shoulder tightened as he started sucking on particular part of my neck and I bite my lip to hold a moan. He fucking know about my body well than me.

"Zanvil, S-stop" I breathed out.

But he didn't. "I know you want me badly as much as I want you Lara" he whispered while licking my jaw. That's true but we can't..

I cupped his face in my hands pulling him back a little. He closed his eyes like he wants to sleep in my hands.

"You know we can't be together, right?" I said softly. He opened his eyes and saw mine blankly.

He rub his thumb over my waist and started speaking "You know about this mafia life Lara. We can be killed anytime anywhere. There is no day that I didn't think about you and our situation after I saw you first time in my club. I know I'm being selfish but I want you to be mine." he placed his forehead against mine as he closed his eyes. "Take your time but I will never let you leave me. I want to -"