Chapter Four

^Liliana^

^Liliana^

"Hello!" A petite red head barged into the room and embraced me in a firm hug, taking me by surprise. "Oh my gosh! You're even prettier than he described!"

"Liliana?" After a long moment I finally hugged the girl back as I took in all of the sudden information.

"That's me!" She grinned. "I hope I'm not bombarding you."

"Not at all." I offered her a smile as Freya checked her over. Her and the Alpha smelt very similar which put Freya at ease. It reminded me of how my family's scents were.

"So tell me, what's it like being a witch?" Liliana sat beside me on the bed.

"Uh," I cleared my throat. "I'm not sure how to answer that."

"Fair enough. That would be like asking me what it's like being a werewolf." She giggled. I awkwardly laughed with her.

I know a lot more than you'd expect.

"Has Ever told you that you have stunning eyes?" Her light brown eyes stared into mine.

"Ever?" My brows knitted together.

"Did my brother not introduce himself?"

I shook my head in response.

"That boy! I swear to the moon goddess he's a dumbass."

I sniggered a laugh as she dissed her brother. Liliana was different, to say the least, but her infectious energy was growing on Freya and I.

"My apologies for my brother. Everett can be as stubborn as a mule!" She giggled. "I promise you he's a good man even though he can be an ass..."

"How much clothing did you pack, Lily?" The gamma groaned, interrupting Liliana, as she packed in a box of clothes.

"You're just in time Aspen!" Liliana jumped to her feet in glee. "Have you met Venus yet?"

"We met briefly." I narrowed my gaze at Aspen.

The gamma lowered her gaze as she placed the box on the floor. "Alright, shall we get this over with?"

"Get what over with?" Liliana glanced between us.

"Take these cuffs off my wrists and I'll gladly finish what you started." My jaw clenched.

"Can't take me on without your magic?" Aspen raised a brow.

"I can beat you single handedly with or without magic. It'd just be more fun with magic." I flashed my eyes at her which caused a smirk to appear on her face.

"I like you." Aspen gave me an approving nod.

"Can't say the feeling is mutual." My brows knitted together when my words seemed to affect Aspen. A hole grew in the pit of my stomach which made me grow confused as to what I was feeling.