14

William POV {dad}

The triplets have been in their room for far too long. I was getting worried. I was ready to put my ego aside.

I grabbed my phone. I searched my contact list. I dialled Peterson's number. He said to call when we need him.

"Hello" he said sternly."it's the triplets all three of them" I said and he hung up. Beatriz pacing around. The others were at school luckily. It was Levi, Romen and Ted.

Ten minutes later Peterson came. "What's wrong?" He said. "they won't answer or open the door" Beatriz said.

"Sir it's the day" Peterson's right hand man said. "shit" Peterson said and ran upstairs. Now I'm getting worried.

I followed him. "Мой сильный трио"{Russian- my strong trio} he said." Эй, я знаю, что это трудно просто открыть, и давайте поговорим, мы все знаем, что это больно не кому-то, с кем поговорить. пожалуйста, откройте дверь" { hey i know it's hard just open up and let's talk we all know that it hurts not to someone to talk to. please open the door } he was panicking.

Saint POV

I really panicking. Not knowing what to do. Anything is possible. Last year Canon tried to kill himself on this day. The year before was Cecilia.

If they are exchanging then I hope Jasper doesn't do anything bad . "Jasper open the bathroom door " Canon said.

My heart beating fast. I grabbed my phone. I called the only person they listen to. My wife.

Elodie

{E for Elodie S for Saint}

"Baby" S

"What's wrong why do you sound stressed?"E

"I'm afraid Jasper might do something bad something far worse then Canon or Cecilia" S

"I'm coming keep him busy"E

End of call

" Canon Cecilia открыть дверь, которую я обещаю, только я волюсь" {Russian -Canon Cecilia open the door I promise only I will get in}

The door slowly opened and I got in. Cecilia immediately closed the door.  I ran to the bathroom door. "Jasper open up buddy" I said. Canon opened the door.

Canon and Cecilia sat at a corner. Cecilia hugging Canon. Canon is a very emotional person. So Jasper and Cecilia have to put a strong face for him.

"Hey hey come on you don't have to be strong anymore. Jasper don't do anything stupid. You know  how emotional Canon is. Come bud " I said.

We were panicking a lot. My wife was here also trying to get him to open. "Jasper... Don't do something you'll regret Canon is breaking down shaking miserably in Cecilia's arms whose trying not to break down. Jasper for them open the door or atleast say something so we know that you are alive" she said softly.

"I-i want my triplets" he whispered. "They are in the corner Come on out please" his mom said. "We promise not to ask anything until your ready" his dad said.

"You promise" he asked. "Yes we promise" Mr  Dior said. The door slowly opened. Mr Dior hugged him like his life depended on it.

I saw a single tear fall down his cheek. Cecilia wasn't crying but I knew that she did want to cry but not in front of Canon.

Soon the whole family was in the room looking at the triplets. Roman tried hugging Cecilia but she flinched away.

I mean man you hurt her now you want to console her?