uhhm hubbby u r soo big👄‼

Jk- what are you doing nanny???

Nanny- oh kookie  i'm just doing the dishes-

Jk- but why nanny? I am already told u goo back too noona's house for some day.....your health is not good nanny--

Nanny- ahhh ! Dont worry kookie.....see i am totally fine....( saying that she jogged the kitchen area and back to the sink....seeing her junhkook laugh sooo hard)

Jk- ohhh nanny! U r soo funny....bt your that trick is not gonna work on me okk!...goo and pack ur thing....u r going to noona's house for some day

Nanny- bt kookie i am talling u that i am fully oke---

Jk- no u r going....thay's it.

Nanny- this stubborn kid ohhh!

Jk- dis you say something nanny??😑

Nanny- ahh!....no no my kookie 😅

Said that jungkook head to upstairs and sat on the bed of their room.yes "their" room....coz he is married with the his love if life the world famous CEO aka KIM TAEHYUNG....he think to call that rude ass....also yess he is rude bt at the same time sweet also....( u khow it's kim taehyung...he and his Duality!)

Think soo he dail the number.after ringing two time the call got reacived

ON CALL

Jk- hey are you busy hubby??

Kth- ah! No no love...i am free all the time just for u....say why did u call me....

Jk- (In mind- i think he need something or else he never say such sweet words without our sassion....opps that means.....) ohh--yeh yeh i was just telling ummh when are u gonne come hubby??

Kth- i am coming home in some minutes darling.... And yehh also i have a surprise  for u love. (in mind- you r gonne be soo shy bbyboy whan you see my soocalled surprise)

Jk-okk come home safe bby...bye

Kth- bye love....and yeah wait for me on our bed....i am gonna have my dinner on our bed "BABY BOY"(wisper)

Jk(with crimpson pink cheek) - okk hubby😳

After finishing his dinner he back to their room and take a hot shower to make himself mentally and physically ready for his needy hubby.....its not their frist time or something. Taehyung already saw his thousend of time like that bt our kookie just feel the same feeling when his hubby touch him sensually.

After the shower jungkook make himself our of the bathroom and he could feel a chill feeling on his spine....taehyung sat on the bed with his famous menspread and a mischievous  smirk playing on the corner of his lip.

Seeing jungkook galf neked taehyung jogged towards the bathroom and surcled his hand on jk's tiny waist....jk being sassy surcled his hand on taehyung's neck sexily and just gonna kiss him when

Kth-why so eager bbyboy??  See your surprise frist....( saying that he look back to the middle of the bed where it use settled soon cleanly)

( saying that he look back to the middle of the bed where it use settled soon cleanly)

Jk- Why soo much condom???.... When we gonna use it?? It's look like u are already shopping for whole year?? (He lough like mad man)

Kth-ohhh bbyboy why are u behaving like u know nothing.... We are gonna use this today. Whole. NIGHT 😏(whisper the word "night")

Jungkook's smile fell and he already feel his leg wobble coz he is the one who bare tae's this side and he know very well what taehyung tell he do the same😰(reader be like.....we know jk don't overthink Okk???.... We are gonna pray for ur leg 😂)

Soon tae's hand went toward Jungkook's back of the neck and tae lean to kiss jk... Kookie also kiss him passionately...tae hold jk thigh and did a hard spank...kookie wimper through the Sensation.

Kth- jump baby

Kookie jump and wrap his leg around the elder waist.kookie thought the elder made their way to the bed bt his surprise he make kookie stand in front of the drassing table.....kookie already thought about their Streamy night whan the elder fuck him in front of the dressing table.

This thought make the younger shiver.after made him stand tae go to the bed and bought the condom with him and ask the younger....

Kth- which flavour would you like to use frist baby?? (while asking he pinch his nipple soo hard )

Jk- A-ahh-ummmhh....here is banana flavour also???( said out of confution)

Kth- yess love....i spceally Costomise it.... How is it wanna know??

Jk- shall we start with that??

The elder put the condom on him and get some lube to moisturise his love's pink hole💦.

Kth- "love i am already soo hard....i cant control". Said that he push his hard  member in kookie's hole make him moan out loud.

Jk- ahhhhhhhh....fuck...fuck...fuck...hubby uummmhhh...u are ficking big fuck...

Kth- and *thrust*this*thrust* fucking *thrust*hard *thrust*member *thrust hard*gonna *thrust hard*fuck *thrust more hard*u till the *thrust fucking hard*sun rise....fuck bbyboy....fuck....why are u sooo much tempting love....

Jk- "COZ I AM JK"😏 (smirk)

Kth- 😑😑(after that he 😏😏)

Soon the younger's smirk fell when he feel the elder hold his hand back with a hand and ender's another hand make the younger's head bury in the table and fucking him hard that every thrust ended up to his prostet😰

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

See you soon sweet bee's ♡~♥~♡

Drop a like👍and a comment 💬to enjoy the next chapter soon😘