when taekook's baby see their jealousy sex.🔞

Taehyung is sitting on the couch taking their 5 year old baby beside him. Waiting for his husband.

Taehyung and jungkook are married more then 6 years now. After 1 year they decided to adopt a baby boy from orphanage. And they are very happy to adopt a baby like  kim taekoo. He was frist hold by his mama when he is just 9 month old. At this age he was very njce to be handle. He never git scold from his perents....right now he is egerly waiting fir his mama.

+++TIME SKIPED+++
      ______________

When jungkook back to his house he meet with a dark living room thiking that his tae and koo went to sleep already he go straight to his room ans got fresh....after getting fresh he saw taehyung is sitting on balconi and in his hand a cigarette. At this side of taehyung jungkook dont want to see ever.he just hate to smoke just coz of his father. Hus father death reason  is lungs cancer.

Jk- hay baby.....why not u sleep baby that is harmfull for ur hea---

Kth- have fun??( with a very serious and sturn face)

Jk- what type of fun are u talking about baby??

Kth- nothing....why are u come back with that mark guy??

Jk- ohhh....mark hyung....actually baby i have a very urgent surgery and got late sooo mark hyung offer me to drop home soo i come home with him....i already text u right???

Kth- yes u did bt not tell me u are coming with that your mark hyung....

Jk- what are u talking??....from when he became "my" mark hyung??

Kth-  exactly then when u both just hug in fron of our house....dont u have shame jungkook???.....u have a baby.....he is literally waiting for his mama....and here is, his mama hugging a guy....u know what jungkook u dont have right to be called a mother.....

Jk- yes u are right....i really dont have any right to be called by a mother when i was the one who always woke up fast,make breakfast,wake everyone up, getting ready my son for his school, packing his lunchbox,share time with him, taking care of him.....but u have every right to be called a fathe right??....when u are the one who dont know how to hold a fryingpan,always wake up late,dont gave time for his child and u are telling me i dont have right.....what will happend if i hug a guy huh!....u need to know u are fucking jealous..... Yes right kim taehyung u are jaelous for me hugging a men other then u.....then why are u bring our child in it???....do u heve any answer of it??.....no right.....go just fuck urself taehyung JUST GOOOOO!( finishing his words in one breath his eyes got teary and he leave the balcony)

Taehyun was stand their blankly. He just dont know how to react....he know that what he did was a big mistake bt he have to solve it....soo he went to their bedroom and see jungkook was laying and his back was facing taehyung. Taehyung got on the bed after off the light he back hug the younger....just then the younger yank his hand and get off from his hold just then the eljder realize what he actually had done...or else they had fight earlierbt the younger never react that much....maybe without knowing taehyung hurt jungkook soo bad.

¤ NEXT DAY MORNING ¤
________________________

As expected the younger wake up early in the morning bt cant find taehyung in bed soo he thought that might taehyung goo to office early today.....thik so he made himself fresh and go downstairs to make breastfast bt not soo expected he see taehyung struggle with the pan and spatula.....he control his lough and go to taehyung to help him bt taehyung bring his hand up to indicate that he is okk with it.

Jk go to another oven and start to make breakfast......seeing this taehyung questoined.....

Kth- what are u doing kookie??

Jk- ..............

Kth- kookie i am asking u something....what the hell exactly are u doing??....

Jk- make breakfast for my boy.....dont u have eyes....😑

Kth- bt i already makeing it....dont u have eyes??😡

Jk- i have thats why i make breakfast...u do ur work coz i dont think anyone can take ur food in their mouth.....

Kth- u cant do this to me kookie.....( said so taehyung off the oven and backhugged the younger and put his face in the crook of the younger neck)....

Kth- baby hubby is sorry....dont talk to me this way baby.....i do wrong and i know this love....actually i was very mad at that time soo i cant see the real fact....plz forgive your hubby booba ball....

Jk- yes u are mad and angry on me at that time right....i leave everything okk....now tell me why u bring ourbaby in our fight....and u told me i dont have any right to be called a mother right taehyung....then find a new family for u coz if i am leave i will take my child with me okk??.....😡

Kth- ohhh baby i am sorry love u give any punishment i will take is as without telling any word love bt plz dont ignor or rudely talk to me....u know right i only have u and our cub soo plz baby forgive ur hubby this time....

that's right....taehyung dont have anyone in this world....when he is just 6 his mother died in a car accident and before their marriage his father died to cancer.... So he only have his big and lol baby right now

Jk- okk...i only forgive u this time by if u say this type of word again the conciquence will be not so good baby.....

Kth- I will never say any of work which is hurt my baby...

Said so taehyung lean down and capture their lip in a lovely kiss....jungkook curcled his arm around the elders neck and kiss him passionately....bt unknowningly their lower part touch each other and they let out a groan..... The elder instantly feel two of them are really hard soon he held the youngers thigh and made him sit on the kitchen slab.

The elder brook the kiss and star to kiss his neck, colerbone In that time the younger pull the knight of the elders pajama and let free his throwing dick....without wasting any time the elder pull the sitting boy down and bend him on the kitchen slab and put his dick raw in him without any lube.

As they don't have any physical encounter around a month due to their busy schedule the younger feel a string pain and let our a scream....

On the other hand their lip bean wake up from his sleep due to his mother's scream an thought their must be any theif who try to hurt his mama and come running downstairs........

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

See you soon sweet bees♡ ~♥~♡

Drop a like👍 and comment💌 to enjoy a new chapter soon