when taekook's baby see their jealousy sex.🔞 part-2

The most younger member of the house come down stairs and see his mama and dada was doing something..... While rubbing his sleepy eyes he ask....

Taekoo- what are u both doing dada and mama.... Get a room guys.....

When two of them hear their sons voice they stand straight busy to fixing their clothes....

  *Flashback *
^~~~~~~~~~~^

Jk- unmmn hubby don't tease me ah...ohhh already did it nah.... Ahh!....

Kth- what did u want baby....

Jk- ahh ur finger....ohhh fuck....yesss hubby.....need it in my mouth.....ummm

Kth- like this baby??.....

Said that taehyung wrap his one hand around the youngers throat and yank him back when the youngers back hit the elders well built chest.... And his two finger was his baby's mouth..... Sucking like a lollipop and make the elder more horny....

The elder FUCKING his wife (husbend) like there is no tomorrow.....continuesly FUCKING and cursing under his breath..

Jk- hu- hubby make it f-faster.....i-i need t-to make break- Ahhhhh fuck yes's yessss fast for taekoo.....ahhhhhh!

Kth- ahh fuck baby yes's I am also getting late by I need to fuck this fucking tight hole right now ahhhhhhhh! (groan)

Said soon the elder about to come but......

*END OF FLASHBACK*
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Taekoo- what... Ohh guys go get a rooooom....

Kth- I fuck u are u already wake up hug!.... Can't u wait a lol longer.... I was about to cut.... My precious cut was undone u devil😈

Jk was now seeing his two baby who was talking about their sex.... No no I mean tae is telling his baby to come lol late so that he could cut in me *( in mind )*

Jk- u two just shut up.... Taekoo baby go back to ur room and get fresh....i am making breakfast already..... An you ( indicating tae) good back to our room and also fresh up and go office....

Saying that look is go back to make breakfast and taekoo is went back to his room....... In 4th hat time tae back hug Koi and ask.....

Kth- baby I thik our son will not disturb us this time.... How about a second round.... I mean I need to cut baby plzzzzzzzz

Jk- no I will make it up at night now go.

Kth- baby plz nah I am horny still now.... Plz baby one round will not hurt.....

Jk- U GO KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGGGGG😡😡😡😤😤😤

Kth- babyyyy~~😭😭😭

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

See you soon sweet bees♡~♥~♡

Drop a like👍and comment💬 to enjoy next chapter soon